Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Last posted Jul 03, 2011 at 10:22PM EDT. Added Jun 16, 2011 at 12:53PM EDT
64 posts from 28 users

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

Why is math joke are shits
Because nobody likes math

Personally, I love a good math joke. Let me know if you see one around, 'cause there ain't any in this thread.

I dunno about math jokes, but I've always appreciated this very terrible science joke.

A Higgs-Boson walks into a church. The priest tells the Higgs-Boson, "We don't allow Higgs-Bosons in here because you are claiming yourself to be the god particle."
The Higgs-Boson says, "But, sir, if I left, you wouldn't have mass."

Ogreenworld wrote:

I dunno about math jokes, but I've always appreciated this very terrible science joke.

A Higgs-Boson walks into a church. The priest tells the Higgs-Boson, "We don't allow Higgs-Bosons in here because you are claiming yourself to be the god particle."
The Higgs-Boson says, "But, sir, if I left, you wouldn't have mass."

Heh.

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

An infinite amount of mathematicians walk into a bar.
The first one orders 1 beer. The second orders 1/2 of a beer, the next one orders 1/3 of a beer, etc.
The bartender says "You're all idiots" and pours two beers.

You're doing it wrong.

How about a science joke?
A Noble Gas walks into a bar. The bartender says "We don't serve your kind here." The Noble Gas does not react.

Two Uranium spheres are arguing in a bar.

"Eminem is the best rapper of all time!" One says.

"NO, KANYE WEST IS!" Says the other.

They finally come to their senses, and realize that arguing will only hurt their relationship.

They decide to hug it out.

The entire city was radioactive for the next twenty years.

Okay, this one was a big hit for me many years ago. I worked for a company that had monthly meetings, and each month, a different department was supposed to run the meeting. I was head of the statistics department, and as it happened, the company had just announced that they were relocating to Florida. At one point during the meeting, I said the following:

So, I know a lot of you are worried about adjusting to life in Florida because of hurricanes and alligators. While I don't know much about hurricanes, I have some informative facts about alligators.

Every year, there are 42 million alligator eggs laid.

Out of those, only about half will hatch.

Out of the baby alligators that hatch, about 75% them will be eaten by predators within a month.

Out of the remaining that survive that month, only 5% survive to be one year old.

So you see, if it weren't for statistics, we'd all be eaten by alligators!

Last edited Jun 18, 2011 at 10:43PM EDT

Brucker wrote:

Okay, this one was a big hit for me many years ago. I worked for a company that had monthly meetings, and each month, a different department was supposed to run the meeting. I was head of the statistics department, and as it happened, the company had just announced that they were relocating to Florida. At one point during the meeting, I said the following:

So, I know a lot of you are worried about adjusting to life in Florida because of hurricanes and alligators. While I don't know much about hurricanes, I have some informative facts about alligators.

Every year, there are 42 million alligator eggs laid.

Out of those, only about half will hatch.

Out of the baby alligators that hatch, about 75% them will be eaten by predators within a month.

Out of the remaining that survive that month, only 5% survive to be one year old.

So you see, if it weren't for statistics, we'd all be eaten by alligators!

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Derpalicious
Definition
Crosseyed, vision's hazy
Seein' double causes trouble
'Specially when I'm baking
Muffin mixin'
In the kitchen
Batter sloshin'
Plates are droppin
No need to do the dishes
All broken!
Somethin's glitchen

Brucker wrote:

You guys really want this thread locked? Bagel is annoying, yes, but I'm still hoping for a few good math jokes.

Math jokes? Wellโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Why is 6 afraid of 7?

BECAUSE 7 LOOKS LIKE A BITCH.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Dane wrote:

Math jokes? Wellโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Why is 6 afraid of 7?

BECAUSE 7 LOOKS LIKE A BITCH.

Hey is that guy from the new Bakugan movie?
With justin bieber in it?

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘.

kill3r2010 is Spitty Pie. wrote:

U + I < 3

U and I can never beโ€ฆ

Really? What I heard wasโ€ฆ.

A man is in love with a woman who is a math teacher. He texted her " i < 3 u"
She texted back "i cannot < 3 u"
And the man died of sadness.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!