Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,076 total conversations in 680 threads

+ New Thread

The ebola outbreak hoax.

Last posted Oct 16, 2014 at 08:15AM EDT. Added Oct 16, 2014 at 03:02AM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

I stopped listening at 4 minutes in.

Occams razor: Its not a deliberate hoax used to forward a financial agenda, its shitty reporting that opportunists could capitalize on.

The guy in that video is giving the media far too much credit. As if the media/government planned any of this crap. They couldn't scheme their way out of a paper bag. "LOOKOUT! Obama orchestrated the ebola scare so more people take their goverment mind control 'vaccinations' aaaaah!"…hahahaha no neither the media nor the goverment is not nearly as smart as he thinks. But that's paranoid conspiracy theorists for you. They do that all the time

The real explanation for why ebola fear swept the nation: It's incompetence, pure and simple. The media are awful at their job. So awful that they hear one small incidence and blow it out of proportion in a wave of failed fact checking. And the average member of the public is no better, rolling with the assumptions and adding in their own ignorant misunderstandings of the disease and their own fear of the foreign

The media is too lazy to research ebola in africa, the disease, it's implications and how it appeared in the US. They are also too greedy to use realistic and rational headlines that aren't designed to deliberately garner attention like they always do. To them, Ebola is just "big attention grabbing headlines" and they used it for that purpose. That's the only real agenda if any.

So as far as I am convinced, based on everything I have observed: The ebola scaremongering rose not out of shady tactics but out good old fashioned human hysteria and xenophobia.

Everything else this guy in the video talks about is nothing more than connecting dots between different puzzles as far as I am concerned

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!