Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,076 total conversations in 680 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
why i deactivated

Last posted Oct 24, 2014 at 04:02PM EDT. Added Oct 24, 2014 at 03:16PM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

Remember my pewdiepie thread? Well after I made it, I deactivated for some reason. The thread was supposed to be me giving my opinion on the hatred towards pewdiepie (which hasn't been changed). The thread I made was a mess on the basis of the users. People were misunderstanding what I was talking about, people making so many posts it was cluttering my email with loads of messages from the thread and Taryn making petty comments about my criticism. I will be addressing some of the stuff associated with the thread.

This particular paragraph will be for Twilitlord because I want him to drill it into his head. Twilitlord and many other people were criticising me when I didn’t address nononofier. They said I was Putting fingers in my ear and going “lalala”. I didn’t address nononofier for a very good reason and that was because it was irrelevant.Nononofier made a post on the basis of pewdiepie’s entertainment quality. I made the thread on the basis of people calling him an asshole, and being an asshole and having poor entertainment quality are 2 completely different things.Look, entertainment quality is very subjective so it is pointless for me to make the thread on the basis of entertainment quality.

As for the”fuck you”. Yeah I agree that wasn’t particularly necessary. Which pretty much sums up the overall tone of my post. I tried being like one of these “ranters” but it was very inappropriate. In fact I wasn’t as angry as many of you think I was, so in the future I will stick to professionalism.

Now, the overwhelming posts were cluttering my email, so I unsubscribed. But madcat had the bright idea of locking my thread because I was “giving up”. Now at the time I didn’t know that it was against the rules to make a duplicate topic. And I got a negative responses and that is when I just ragequited and left knowyourmeme.

And about my opinion on pewdiepie, I really don’t feel like debating but if you really want to, tell me something deplorable he has done. Because that is what it all comes down to. My opinion hasn’t changed and I don’t think you will be able to change it.

(and yes I am preparing for downvotes)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!