Forums / Site-Related

17,273 total conversations in 1,321 threads

+ New Thread


F***ing favorited images: how do they work?!

Last posted Jul 02, 2011 at 12:12PM EDT. Added Jun 29, 2011 at 06:38PM EDT
16 conversations with 9 participants


So, I clicked on that little star in the upper-right corner of someone’s image, thus favoring it. How and where do I find it? My “favorites” section only has meme entries.
 
Halp?

Jun 29, 2011 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

There’s currently no way to view favorited images and videos.

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:02AM EDT
Quote

James wrote:

There’s currently no way to view favorited images and videos.

WELL THAT SUCKS. I was wondering the same thing.

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:09AM EDT
Quote

James wrote:

There’s currently no way to view favorited images and videos.

Could someone please work on it?

Jun 30, 2011 at 12:26AM EDT
Quote

Even though it can’t be displayed, does the site at least keep track of all the images you’ve favorited?

Jun 30, 2011 at 08:39PM EDT

KNOW YOUR MEME
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Y U NO SEE FAVORITES

Jun 30, 2011 at 11:03PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Ponies 4 teh lulz wrote:

If you want to see it again I guess you just gotta fukken save it.

That is not a valid excuse for lazy ppl for being lazy. Whoever is responsible for this site should get to work right now!

Jul 01, 2011 at 11:02AM EDT
Quote

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

That is not a valid excuse for lazy ppl for being lazy. Whoever is responsible for this site should get to work right now!

They have lives other than this site. Just because something is going wrong, doesn’t mean they’re not trying to fix it. Favorited images or favorites aren’t even a big deal. You wanna see some pictures? Go to images. Wanna find a favorite thread? Type it in the search bar. Relax.

Jul 01, 2011 at 11:47AM EDT
Quote

Kalmo wrote:

They have lives other than this site. Just because something is going wrong, doesn’t mean they’re not trying to fix it. Favorited images or favorites aren’t even a big deal. You wanna see some pictures? Go to images. Wanna find a favorite thread? Type it in the search bar. Relax.

Easy, easy… don’t get MAD.

Jul 01, 2011 at 01:18PM EDT
Quote

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

Easy, easy… don’t get MAD.

We won’t if you stop being an ass to our administrators.

They probably have things to do, even on this site, that take priority over something as insignificant as favoriting an image.

Jul 01, 2011 at 03:17PM EDT
Quote

Chris wrote:

We won’t if you stop being an ass to our administrators.

They probably have things to do, even on this site, that take priority over something as insignificant as favoriting an image.

I did not attack anyone, certainly not personally.
 
You, however, are attacking me.

Jul 01, 2011 at 03:23PM EDT
Quote
That is not a valid excuse for lazy ppl for being lazy.

>Implying our administrators are lazy.

Whoever is responsible for this site should get to work right now!

>Implying that they aren’t working on stuff for the website and that they should drop everything they are doing to let you favorite an image that you could easily save.

Jul 01, 2011 at 03:55PM EDT
Quote

We’re not attacking you. You’re just being rude.

Jul 01, 2011 at 04:59PM EDT
Quote

Do people realize we only have one tech guy
And he has posted in this thread
I mean come on guys

Jul 02, 2011 at 11:58AM EDT
Quote

Taryn wrote:

Do people realize we only have one tech guy
And he has posted in this thread
I mean come on guys

I know NOW.

Jul 02, 2011 at 12:12PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!