Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

KYM store?

Last posted Jul 11, 2011 at 02:34PM EDT. Added Jul 09, 2011 at 02:53PM EDT
13 posts from 6 users

Whatever happened to it? I know it vanished in the ICHC merger, but I checked the LOLmart and I could not find any of the KYM shirts or buttons.

Are there any plans to bring the shop back? Or at least to bring the KYMerchandise back?

All I know is that the inventory of shirts was taken over to Cheezburgerland and placed in some unknown warehouse to maybe be sold at some point? If they wanted to? I know that what's left is a smattering of weird sizes; we never reprinted after the first run.

The way LOLmart works is that there's new shirts every week, which are printed on-demand, after orders are put in (to be more cost-efficient.) So probably any new shirts that will come in the future that are KYM-specific would be through LOLmart, for a limited time.

(And there may be one up next week. Maybe. Cough.)

Olivia Gulin wrote:

All I know is that the inventory of shirts was taken over to Cheezburgerland and placed in some unknown warehouse to maybe be sold at some point? If they wanted to? I know that what's left is a smattering of weird sizes; we never reprinted after the first run.

The way LOLmart works is that there's new shirts every week, which are printed on-demand, after orders are put in (to be more cost-efficient.) So probably any new shirts that will come in the future that are KYM-specific would be through LOLmart, for a limited time.

(And there may be one up next week. Maybe. Cough.)

Hands Olivia cough medicine.

So, the guys at LOLmart decided to turn my "Dimensions of Rage" infographic into a shirt! Buy it now, make me happy. :) IT'S EVEN IN KYM NAVY BLUE.

http://lolmart.com/product/dimensions-of-rage/

Last edited Jul 11, 2011 at 09:54AM EDT

Olivia Gulin wrote:

So, the guys at LOLmart decided to turn my "Dimensions of Rage" infographic into a shirt! Buy it now, make me happy. :) IT'S EVEN IN KYM NAVY BLUE.

http://lolmart.com/product/dimensions-of-rage/

Lol I noticed that on Failbook.

Why aren't you an Admin yet?!!?!?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!