Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

New title: How do I create an entry? (Mincraft art?)

Last posted Aug 28, 2011 at 04:54AM EDT. Added Aug 27, 2011 at 03:16PM EDT
10 posts from 8 users

If you mean an entry, go to the "Meme" tab and "+ Add an entry". The KYM system uses HTML codes and textile.
If you mean a meme, GTFO.

lets see.
come up with something, on purpose or accident. look funny, include guile theme. get flamed by millions of people on youtube, then go to 4chan. repeat this 34 times, and then we'll talk.

Memes can't be made, you just make something on the net and maybe people will share it.
only ideas that want to be flourished and be used by the internet community can be memes.

Don't pile on the guy; it seems pretty obvious to me he's just using the wrong terminology, and he means he wants to create an entry for the database. What do you think "i didnt find the one it belongs to" means besides "I have some info/a picture related to a meme, but I can't find the place where it goes in the database."

If what you're referring to is the image you uploaded to your profile (note, pic is semi-NSFW), then I would say that yes, I think it's a meme, but no, there is no entry for it yet. Somebody should create an entry for…oh, let's say "Minecraft Art"? It seems I'm seeing a lot of it.

Some more examples of what (I think) he's talking about:

NES tribute:

Minas Tirith:

Awesome treehouse:

I herd you liek mudkipz:

Deadmau5:

Don't know, but it's pretty impressive:

Taj Mahal:

Sorta reminds me of SimCity:

Nyan nyan nyan nyan…

Enough embedding; here's a blog:
aMinecraft Inspiration

(I keep editing out that "a" in front of the link, and it just won't go away! What's up with that?)

Last edited Aug 27, 2011 at 06:29PM EDT

Brucker wrote:

Don't pile on the guy; it seems pretty obvious to me he's just using the wrong terminology, and he means he wants to create an entry for the database. What do you think "i didnt find the one it belongs to" means besides "I have some info/a picture related to a meme, but I can't find the place where it goes in the database."

If what you're referring to is the image you uploaded to your profile (note, pic is semi-NSFW), then I would say that yes, I think it's a meme, but no, there is no entry for it yet. Somebody should create an entry for…oh, let's say "Minecraft Art"? It seems I'm seeing a lot of it.

thanks,i've called it minecraft griefing it's now being submited but you can check it out

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!