Forums / Site-Related

17,255 total conversations in 1,321 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
New Mods!

Last posted Oct 09, 2011 at 06:45PM EDT. Added Sep 13, 2011 at 04:04PM EDT
65 conversations with 39 participants

Russian Fedora’s right though. On numerous occasions I have gone into the field undercover to prevent the destruction of our internet mini nation, and I will do so for as long as is needed.

Sep 18, 2011 at 06:02PM EDT

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Congratulations new mods! Report to my room for “special training”.

Can I be a mod too?

Sep 20, 2011 at 12:36AM EDT

Dinner wrote:

Russian Fedora’s right though. On numerous occasions I have gone into the field undercover to prevent the destruction of our internet mini nation, and I will do so for as long as is needed.

Oh, don’t be shy about your accomplishments. Dinner has singlehandedly fought back an army of trolls, reflected forty-seven DDoS attacks all at once with only a cardboard box and tin foil, nursed an astray Fluttershy back to health when she broke her wing, and blew up the Death Star.

In a day.

Sep 20, 2011 at 01:22AM EDT

Piano wrote:

Oh, don’t be shy about your accomplishments. Dinner has singlehandedly fought back an army of trolls, reflected forty-seven DDoS attacks all at once with only a cardboard box and tin foil, nursed an astray Fluttershy back to health when she broke her wing, and blew up the Death Star.

In a day.

Sep 20, 2011 at 01:36AM EDT

Piano wrote:

In a day.

Oh yah, I remember that. It was a good day.

Sep 20, 2011 at 09:08AM EDT

CONGLATURATION !!!
YOU HAVE BECOME GREAT MODS.
AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE
OF OUR DATABASE.
NOW GO AND MOD OUR MODS !

Sep 20, 2011 at 05:55PM EDT

Piano wrote:

In a day.

Sep 20, 2011 at 07:39PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

UHH UMM I MEAN He cured world hunger on Tatooine!

Sep 20, 2011 at 10:03PM EDT

I’d imagine becoming a mod would be like this…

Sep 20, 2011 at 10:10PM EDT

Alex wrote:

I’d imagine becoming a mod would be like this…

More like this –

Sep 21, 2011 at 06:23AM EDT

Piano wrote:

In a day.

You may not have realized, but I have managed to turn this thread into a thread completely about me…
And no one ever noticed…

Sep 21, 2011 at 04:00PM EDT

Dinner wrote:

You may not have realized, but I have managed to turn this thread into a thread completely about me…
And no one ever noticed…

Does your power know any bounds?

Sep 21, 2011 at 04:32PM EDT

Pardon me for necroing this thread (although since I missed it until now, it’s new to me, and people could take the opportunity to load praise specifically on me for my promotion), but I was wondering if there is a list anywhere of all mods? I keep losing track. Especially with that one annoying mod who keeps changing his username.

Oct 09, 2011 at 06:01PM EDT

Brucker wrote:

Pardon me for necroing this thread (although since I missed it until now, it’s new to me, and people could take the opportunity to load praise specifically on me for my promotion), but I was wondering if there is a list anywhere of all mods? I keep losing track. Especially with that one annoying mod who keeps changing his username.

Look for Ogreenworld’s post on this forum, it should be on the lower half of the page.

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 06:23PM EDT
Oct 09, 2011 at 06:16PM EDT

Necro answered, modship given, tacos eaten, thread locked

Oct 09, 2011 at 06:45PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!