Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,376 total conversations in 1,033 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
KYM Titles And Functions Explained

Last posted May 28, 2014 at 12:55AM EDT. Added Oct 03, 2011 at 11:41AM EDT
112 posts from 47 users

Dingus McCheese wrote:

Wait, which kinds of occasions would be able to justify a custom title?

“See something unique or strange? That’s a custom title. Buy one at the title shop today!”- Title shop advertisment.

May 19, 2014 at 03:09PM EDT

Randomman…
if 600 forum posts and 600 comments is enough to make some one a Conversationalist…
then explain THIS!

May 19, 2014 at 03:45PM EDT

Pollux wrote:

Randomman…
if 600 forum posts and 600 comments is enough to make some one a Conversationalist…
then explain THIS!

That was the before the update, now you need 1000 comments or forum posts to be Conversationalist.

May 19, 2014 at 03:47PM EDT

Doctor "KreagerStein" Kori wrote:

That was the before the update, now you need 1000 comments or forum posts to be Conversationalist.

oh…

May 19, 2014 at 04:00PM EDT

Dingus McCheese wrote:

Wait, which kinds of occasions would be able to justify a custom title?

After sucking RandomMan’s dick you are able to chose your own custom title.

May 19, 2014 at 04:07PM EDT

Loli wrote:

After sucking RandomMan’s dick you are able to chose your own custom title.

I have to enjoy it btw.

But to give a serious answer, there are different ways. Most of these are probably out of reach for the average user. For example having a special position on the site can get you one. But this doesn’t mean for example being a mod, it means special as in for example being a staff member.

The Thanks Awards are probably your best bet. These are handed out anually (although there was a discussion to make them more frequent) to users who shine in special areas of the site. Most of these are related to entry research (we are still a documentation website), but there are some special ones related to how you stand in the community. We might expand on these in the future.

The random ones without a connection though, don’t bet on those. The ones that got those had extreme luck, and we kinda wish to avoid those nowadays because it makes users feel underappreciated. Your closest bet there might be hosting a big community project, by which I mean BIG (so no simple forum game), and succeeding with it to the end (most of these projects end up incomplete).

Last edited May 19, 2014 at 05:22PM EDT
May 19, 2014 at 05:14PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I have to enjoy it btw.

But to give a serious answer, there are different ways. Most of these are probably out of reach for the average user. For example having a special position on the site can get you one. But this doesn’t mean for example being a mod, it means special as in for example being a staff member.

The Thanks Awards are probably your best bet. These are handed out anually (although there was a discussion to make them more frequent) to users who shine in special areas of the site. Most of these are related to entry research (we are still a documentation website), but there are some special ones related to how you stand in the community. We might expand on these in the future.

The random ones without a connection though, don’t bet on those. The ones that got those had extreme luck, and we kinda wish to avoid those nowadays because it makes users feel underappreciated. Your closest bet there might be hosting a big community project, by which I mean BIG (so no simple forum game), and succeeding with it to the end (most of these projects end up incomplete).

Okay I suck your dick but just after you gave me the booty shake.

May 19, 2014 at 05:16PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I have to enjoy it btw.

I see. Thanks for the tip!

May 20, 2014 at 02:42AM EDT

wait i’m a collector and yet i’m unable to edit images, the edit image button doesn’t appear, why is that?

May 28, 2014 at 12:39AM EDT

TripleA9000 wrote:

wait i’m a collector and yet i’m unable to edit images, the edit image button doesn’t appear, why is that?

You need to have uploaded 100 images to be able to edit.

Last edited May 28, 2014 at 12:46AM EDT
May 28, 2014 at 12:44AM EDT

TripleA9000 wrote:

Also, the title you’re confusing this with is “Scrapbooker”.

May 28, 2014 at 12:51AM EDT

'lo! You must login or signup first!