Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Can't Watch Episodes

Last posted Sep 22, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT. Added Sep 09, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

First: is there a way to search these forums? I wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem before posting, but I don't see a search bar or anything…

Okay, so when I press play to watch an episode of KYM, it makes me sit and watch and ad, and then the video itself is just black. I hear the audio and I have the controls at the bottom and can see the little comments that people have left which pop up, but no video.

I tried updating both Flash and Java and neither worked. I'm using Firefox 15.0.1 on Windows 7. Anyone know what's going on?

Answering your first question, when you use the search bar on the top-right of the page, you will notice multiple tabs with numbers on them. These allow you to search entries, submissions, the deadpool, users and the forums.
I have no idea as to why you are unable to watch the videos if all plugins are correctly functioning.

Drew Spencer wrote:

First: is there a way to search these forums? I wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem before posting, but I don't see a search bar or anything…

Okay, so when I press play to watch an episode of KYM, it makes me sit and watch and ad, and then the video itself is just black. I hear the audio and I have the controls at the bottom and can see the little comments that people have left which pop up, but no video.

I tried updating both Flash and Java and neither worked. I'm using Firefox 15.0.1 on Windows 7. Anyone know what's going on?

Need a new browser?

Why not Google Chrome?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!