Forums / Site-Related

17,289 total conversations in 1,322 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Can't Watch Episodes

Last posted Sep 22, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT. Added Sep 09, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT
8 conversations with 7 participants

First: is there a way to search these forums? I wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem before posting, but I don’t see a search bar or anything…

Okay, so when I press play to watch an episode of KYM, it makes me sit and watch and ad, and then the video itself is just black. I hear the audio and I have the controls at the bottom and can see the little comments that people have left which pop up, but no video.

I tried updating both Flash and Java and neither worked. I’m using Firefox 15.0.1 on Windows 7. Anyone know what’s going on?

Sep 09, 2012 at 04:33PM EDT

Answering your first question, when you use the search bar on the top-right of the page, you will notice multiple tabs with numbers on them. These allow you to search entries, submissions, the deadpool, users and the forums.
I have no idea as to why you are unable to watch the videos if all plugins are correctly functioning.

Sep 09, 2012 at 04:41PM EDT

It’s because the most recent episode doesn’t want to be watched either.

Sep 09, 2012 at 05:11PM EDT

Drew Spencer wrote:

First: is there a way to search these forums? I wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem before posting, but I don’t see a search bar or anything…

Okay, so when I press play to watch an episode of KYM, it makes me sit and watch and ad, and then the video itself is just black. I hear the audio and I have the controls at the bottom and can see the little comments that people have left which pop up, but no video.

I tried updating both Flash and Java and neither worked. I’m using Firefox 15.0.1 on Windows 7. Anyone know what’s going on?

Need a new browser?

Why not Google Chrome?

Sep 09, 2012 at 07:49PM EDT

Thanks SWFlash, it works on Youtube.

It also works works in Internet Explorer. I guess IE is just that much better than Firefox. ;)

Sep 10, 2012 at 06:58AM EDT

i honestly dislike Internet Explorer, it acted like crap to me, i instead use Firefox, its faster for me

Sep 22, 2012 at 09:40PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!