Please delete this horrible stereotypical/wrong article

Last posted Feb 07, 2013 at 04:20PM EST. Added Feb 07, 2013 at 03:38PM EST
4 posts from 4 users

It's called autism and its way off and is meant to try to get people mad
Here's some reasons why:
1: autism is nota mental illness
2: it has nothing to do with bronies
3: he's tryin to make it a put down

I've read the rules and he's breaking them, mods and admins plz delete this :( he's tryin to start a flame war

The entry in question is not about Autism Spectrum Disorder. It is about how people on the internet, largely 4chan users, use "autism" as a label to offend and humiliate people they don't like. It is similar in usage to "faggot" and "cancer". I'm gay, but I'm not asking the admins to hide the "-Fag" entry, because I know its purpose is not to insult or decry gay people.

So no, to answer your question, the Autism entry will not be hidden.

>3: he’s tryin to make it a put down

As if it wasn't one already. I've seen some use of it as an insult on the internet, but in all reality, there's no way it would be confirmed. It's just an insult like faggot, retard, jerk, dick, etc. It might merit a Urban Dictionary entry, but I really don't see this as a meme/other form of entry.

I think this has been properly answered. There are many things on the Internet that are offensive, and I don't think the article is intended to offend/is not offensive. OP, send me a PM if you'd like to discuss it further, but my answers will likely follow opspe's.

Furthermore, if you'd like to be objective, it is a mental disorder.

Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are a group of developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioral challenges.

Locking.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!