Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
A way to solve the major problem of butthurt mods

Last posted Sep 22, 2013 at 07:07PM EDT. Added Sep 22, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
7 posts from 4 users

So i made 2 "duplicate" threads "apparently". And i think there should be a voting type system instead of a 1 person just choosing the fate of a user's thread and that user.

Constantly using language like that will really help in getting the support you need.

Anyone got a way to solve "the major problem of butthurt" shitposters?

Last edited Sep 22, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Constantly using language like that will really help in getting the support you need.

Anyone got a way to solve "the major problem of butthurt" shitposters?

I know right?
Im so good with the grammer thing.

I quote the rules:

Avoid duplicate topics. Use forum search and check for pre-existing threads on the same topic before creating a new one. If there is another thread that pertains to your topic, post your thoughts there instead of starting a new thread.

If you do a search about a topic, and you see that previous threads have been auto-locked, then go ahead and start a new one. But, if you want to start a thread about a topic when there is a perfectly good, alive thread pertaining to the same topic, then that's against the rules.

As a moderator it's my job to enforce said rules.

opspe wrote:

I quote the rules:

Avoid duplicate topics. Use forum search and check for pre-existing threads on the same topic before creating a new one. If there is another thread that pertains to your topic, post your thoughts there instead of starting a new thread.

If you do a search about a topic, and you see that previous threads have been auto-locked, then go ahead and start a new one. But, if you want to start a thread about a topic when there is a perfectly good, alive thread pertaining to the same topic, then that's against the rules.

As a moderator it's my job to enforce said rules.

" as a moderator it is my job to suck dick and be a major cuntfag"
Well said opspe, well said.

Rimshot wrote:

" as a moderator it is my job to suck dick and be a major cuntfag"
Well said opspe, well said.

I'm just going to take care of this more effectively.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!