Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
An odd glitch of mine

Last posted Nov 15, 2013 at 11:29PM EST. Added Nov 15, 2013 at 08:47PM EST
4 posts from 2 users

This is because you have obtained Scrapbooker powers, which allows you to edit all media on the site so you can add sources and tags.

The admin area is only an “admin” area if you actually are one. The area shows tabs related to which powers you have. So the admin area of someone with Scrapbooker powers like yourself should only show a tab for images, allowing for quick tagging and checkin the NSFW (ya perv), while still not giving the ability to hide images.

Someone with more powers, like myself, will have more tabs in the admin area based on the powers he has.

If there are other glitches I didn't explain here, please take a screencap and post it here.

RandomMan wrote:

This is because you have obtained Scrapbooker powers, which allows you to edit all media on the site so you can add sources and tags.

The admin area is only an “admin” area if you actually are one. The area shows tabs related to which powers you have. So the admin area of someone with Scrapbooker powers like yourself should only show a tab for images, allowing for quick tagging and checkin the NSFW (ya perv), while still not giving the ability to hide images.

Someone with more powers, like myself, will have more tabs in the admin area based on the powers he has.

If there are other glitches I didn't explain here, please take a screencap and post it here.

Well that explains a lot. Thank you for your help!

Absolute Absurdity wrote:

Well that explains a lot. Thank you for your help!

It's an auto-granted power at 100 media uploads. You should've received a mail about it when we launced it.

But glad to hear the issue was solved, so I'll lock this now.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!