Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Entry Submission cleanup

Last posted Dec 22, 2013 at 03:15AM EST. Added Dec 19, 2013 at 03:18PM EST
4 posts from 2 users

I've been wondering why there's so many entries in submission that have probably not been touched for more than a year. I know that some are being researched right now but there's still almost 4000 entries in total… And a lot of them have potential to be confirmed. Are the mods going to do a cleanup? I understand the whole joke of Bad Luck Brian, but even then it's like waiting for your teacher to grade your homework in high school…

I don't exactly disagree with this statement, there are a few that really need to be confirmed, but these things take time. Everyone doesn't have a clone where you can just tell them to do one thing while you're busy with the other.

Emerson Grey wrote:

I don't exactly disagree with this statement, there are a few that really need to be confirmed, but these things take time. Everyone doesn't have a clone where you can just tell them to do one thing while you're busy with the other.

I get that idea, but some of them have cobwebs from being there for so long. It's almost like they've forgotten them or just gave up on researching. Hell, I bet some could might as well be deadpooled if they were fads or old phrases that have no relevance anymore… Then again I'm not entirely sure how deadpooling works. :\

Savior86 wrote:

I get that idea, but some of them have cobwebs from being there for so long. It's almost like they've forgotten them or just gave up on researching. Hell, I bet some could might as well be deadpooled if they were fads or old phrases that have no relevance anymore… Then again I'm not entirely sure how deadpooling works. :\

Well, sometimes things remain stagnant, or they're just still gathering information. Take my Gaia Online page for example, sometimes things need more information, and sometimes, things just move slowly.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!