Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Jostin Asuncion for Moderator

Last posted Dec 01, 2009 at 03:50PM EST. Added Nov 28, 2009 at 10:50PM EST
30 posts from 14 users

I Strongly think That you should make him an admin. Now i know i have brought this up before, but now it's serious.

Why you ask?

1.He always helps new members and is never rude to people who don't understand a concept.

2.He knows his memes

3.Most of his entries are confirmed

4.he has the highest contribution count.

5.he's a great guy

6.He knows how to fix articles to get them confirmed.

Consider it guys

I'm with Real Genius and Provie on that one, as far as I'm concerned.
Jostin is amazing, I'd vote Jostin for president, but it's up to the admins first.

Thanks for answering for me, guys. I'm honored that you guys like me enough to consider me, but the admins will have to be the ones who choose the person to get the job. It may or may not be me, who knows? That's all I can and will say in this thread.

Thanks for all the positivity & feedback guys. We're definitely taking all of this into consideration, and hope to roll out more mod/editing privileges to all y'all senior members ASAP! Would do wonders for helping clean up & confirm entries I'm sure :)

@Jamie:
Woah, there! Contributions≠responsibility.

Choose your mods carefully. Maturity, responsibility, respectfulness, intelligence, and devotion are just some of the factors you'll need to consider when choosing staff members. Not all the senior members are up to the job.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!