Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Can I as a Scrapbooker move images?

Last posted Feb 23, 2014 at 01:54AM EST. Added Feb 22, 2014 at 10:28PM EST
4 posts from 3 users

I'm a Scrapbooker, and I thought that meant I could move images to other galleries, but when I click "Edit Image", I don't see how to do that. Do I have to be a higher status than Scrapbooker in order to do that, or can I do it now (and how)?

There's also a good chance that you can find a mod with the appropriate powers in the IRC, which is the most expedient method (as it'll probably be solved immediately) but it depends on the time – especially late at night and on some weekends there's only a few people, let alone mods.

Since we are on the subject I would like to point out something.

To me both methods are completely inefficient.

The image cleaning thread is slow as hell. Mods with the right powers barely check it (Some of the pics I have reported long ago are still up) and those who are active on the forums also take care of other parts of the site and don't have the time to move or delete pictures.

Then there is the PM way. I'd hate to send a huge wall of text with links of images that should be deleted or moved, I feel like I'm making a huge deal for a few pics. However, I'll do it if that's the case since is a mod's job to keep everything in order, but of course, I won't send it to a database moderator since they have other things to deal with.

In conclusion, I think we need another way to report images/media in general.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!