Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,691 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Deadpool??

Last posted Feb 26, 2010 at 10:07PM EST. Added Feb 25, 2010 at 09:20PM EST
17 posts from 10 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Ok, well there seems to me, that there are quite a few funny things in the dead pool, such as "shut up women get on my horse" and I mean yeah they are not exactly memes, but they should not be put by spam thats for sure.

can there be a good dead pool, which is just unpopular, and than a dead pool thats just well junk.

The "Get on my horse" that's in the Deadpool is a duplicate. It's a legit meme, and there's one in Submissions that will be Confirmed once it's revised. But the duplicate will stay in the Deadpool as a reminder that people need to search before submitting.

Here's the better one: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-on-my-horse

Oh, cause I was reading it in dead pool, and it says it was invalid because it was inappropriate, but maybe I missed something.

Wait, let me get this Straight.
You want a GOOD Deadpool and a BAD Deadpool? Doesn't that defeat the Purpose of the Deadpool Entirely?

Last edited Feb 28, 2010 at 01:27PM EST

Not really, I mean there is internet funny which should go into its own section, and then there is random spam, and copypasta stuff, and they should not be mixed, because one at least gives you lol's.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!