Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,691 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

KYMdb Embed Clean-up Thread

Last posted Nov 23, 2010 at 09:16PM EST. Added Nov 20, 2010 at 09:51AM EST
10 posts from 7 users

Now that we are able to upload videos (powered by Magma) directly onto meme entries, I think it'd be really nice to pimp up the existing entries by taking the embed codes out of entry body and re-uploading them via "add video" feature. Post links to entries that need embed transplant, and KYM mods and admins will get on them very soon!

For dead embed reports, please refer to Dead Links & Embed Repair Shop.

But…. But….. I like the way the embeded videos look with the text. Wouldn't the article look boring with just text and no videos in between? And wouldn't major changes have to be made to the article?
I'm probably just reading this wrong but… I dunno I'm just gonna shut up.

Also, can we only upload one video to an entry at a time?

Because if so, it may slow down this process.

I keep getting an error when I try to upload a video to the How can she slap entry after I had uploaded the first one.

Edit: Here's what it says: 'The supplied url or embed code are either invalid or this entry already contains the video that you were trying to upload. ' and as a note, it should say 'a video that you were trying to upload' as opposed to 'the'.

Last edited Nov 21, 2010 at 02:03PM EST

I crashed a video upload in the Aizver Muti submission. Maybe I double clicked or something anyway the video was Aizver Muti PUNK! I couldn't find a way to delete the clickable image. It is currently blank

Anyway for now I won't upload videos. I love all the beauty and organization of the pages here.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!