Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Related memes and sub-memes

Last posted Nov 21, 2010 at 07:12PM EST. Added Nov 21, 2010 at 05:03PM EST
2 posts from 2 users

So, the last time I submitted something to contribute here, KnowYourMeme was pretty new and the stock of memes was pretty shallow. I recently added the Usatei-series as a meme and I'd like to put it as a sub-meme for both Nico Nico Douga and Touhou. I haven't really gotten used to the new layout of knowyourmeme (and by "new", I mean any change since the site began).

wat do?

inb4 "Lol noob ass f*ggot, l2submit"

If you want your entry to be listed as a sub-meme or as a parent entry, you can message one of the entry moderators (Tomberry, "Blah-tan,":knowyourmeme.com/users/blah-tan "Frketson,":knowyourmeme.com/users/frketson or "Horseeater":knowyourmeme.com/users/horseeater) and they can help you out (I recommend Tomberry since he seems to be the most active entry mod lately).

Or alternatively, you can ask one of the other admins ("Brad,":knowyourmeme.com/users/brad "Chris Menning,":knowyourmeme.com/users/chrismenning staff interns, etc.)

Unfortunately, there is (i think) only one parent entry allowed per meme, so I'd think Usatei would fall under Touhou.

Last edited Nov 21, 2010 at 07:15PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!