Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Random account logins

Last posted Feb 09, 2011 at 07:07AM EST. Added Feb 05, 2011 at 05:26PM EST
14 posts from 8 users

Ok,I know this might be unbelievable, but a little while back I was going on KYM and I was looking at Brad's account. I had to leave and I left the computer on. When I came back, I clicked the next page I wanted to go to, but I was logged in as Brad. Now I swear I did nothing with his account because I immediately logged off. This happened about 2 months ago, but now its driving me mad. Was this a problem before, or does anyone not know about this? Any info will help.

Caps wrote:

Ok,I know this might be unbelievable, but a little while back I was going on KYM and I was looking at Brad's account. I had to leave and I left the computer on. When I came back, I clicked the next page I wanted to go to, but I was logged in as Brad. Now I swear I did nothing with his account because I immediately logged off. This happened about 2 months ago, but now its driving me mad. Was this a problem before, or does anyone not know about this? Any info will help.

It's a weird glitch that happens sometimes, but you're not logged in as that person. It's a display error.

Caps wrote:

Oh, ok, I was worried for a second because it showed like how many banned, button commands, the works.

That seems strange. If you tried to use them, I doubt they'd work, but I'm letting the dev know about this just in case.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Caps wrote:

Or should I say, "COOL STORY, BRAD!"

I think somebody acidentally logged into My account.
Nothing was changed but there where just a few posts that I didn't make that I whent ahead and deleted.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!