Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Heads up about new user

Last posted Mar 05, 2011 at 01:08AM EST. Added Feb 14, 2011 at 07:58PM EST
16 posts from 11 users

I just want you to know that I have let my brother Evan join KYM. He hasn't registered his account yet, but he should soon. He'll only be here mainly for commenting, but I might let him fourm post if he gets used to the site more. I just want to give you a heads up because even though he is 15 (actually not yet but will be March 12) he is special education. So if he makes any comments that might seem weird, go easy on him. Capice?

Special Education only means someone is academically stupid. He's probably smarter than a lot of academically smart people. "The world is full of well-educated, high IQ idiots." (I don't remember where that quote is from, but it is the most true thing I've heard in my life)

Captain Badass wrote:

Special Education only means someone is academically stupid. He's probably smarter than a lot of academically smart people. "The world is full of well-educated, high IQ idiots." (I don't remember where that quote is from, but it is the most true thing I've heard in my life)

[Raises hand] One well-educated, high IQ idiot right here. Literally. Genius-level IQ, degree in mathematics, reasonably competent in seven computer languages and four human languages, and yet I'm broke, I work a menial job and I spend my time hanging out with teenagers on the Internet. FML.

Brucker wrote:

[Raises hand] One well-educated, high IQ idiot right here. Literally. Genius-level IQ, degree in mathematics, reasonably competent in seven computer languages and four human languages, and yet I'm broke, I work a menial job and I spend my time hanging out with teenagers on the Internet. FML.

We although do appreciate your service here, sir.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!