Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Congrats To Our New Mods!

Last posted Jun 22, 2011 at 01:26AM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2011 at 02:51PM EDT
49 posts from 33 users

On my honor, I will be the best mod an orange can be. I will be the citric acid in the paper cuts of trolls who seek to disrupt our forums. I will uphold the rules of this noble KYM with an iron rind and seeds of steel. I will strengthen our forums with vitamin C, Potassium, and dietary fiber. This I swear.

New Mods already? Well I guess it'd make sense for DrPepperfan to become an Entry Mod due to the fact he/she has contributed a shipload of creative entries. Sav and Brucker on the otherhand are way overdue for promotion.

Congrats Sav and DrPepperfan on getting Entry mods! It's great to see Jack Candle get forum mod. I don't think I know Brucker (unless you've changed your name?) but congrats to you as well.

Chris Menning wrote:

Congrats Sav and DrPepperfan on getting Entry mods! It's great to see Jack Candle get forum mod. I don't think I know Brucker (unless you've changed your name?) but congrats to you as well.

I made a partial list of previous usernames here.

Since then, I've been Alex Trebek, Amy Pond, Amelia Pond, nsəp, नेपाल, and back to Brucker for the time being. Apparently at least somebody has been able to follow me through all those name changes, though. Enough to suggest me being a mod, anyway.

Besides, how could you forget me after submitting items of such quality as this?
[photo:109262]

Speaking of which, I can't believe I didn't think of this already…

Last edited Jun 18, 2011 at 01:58PM EDT

I made this image for DrPepperfan, but then realized it would be much better to post it in this thread instead of where I originally had it.

Congratulations.

Syndic wrote:

I made this image for DrPepperfan, but then realized it would be much better to post it in this thread instead of where I originally had it.

Congratulations.

I now dub thee DrPepperfanfan.

Adam DeLand wrote:

New Mods already? Well I guess it'd make sense for DrPepperfan to become an Entry Mod due to the fact he/she has contributed a shipload of creative entries. Sav and Brucker on the otherhand are way overdue for promotion.

Hi! You must login or signup first!