Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Forum Board Ideas

Last posted Oct 30, 2009 at 10:37PM EDT. Added Oct 19, 2009 at 02:09PM EDT
34 posts from 9 users

I think we've outgrown one board…

* Is This A Meme? -- general memery discussion (and handling of our most popular thread title)
* General/Misc/Random/Tikibar -- whatever
* Meme Groundskeeping -- todo lists, classification brainstorming, entries that need work, disputes etc.
* Episodes -- comments/feedback, script brainstorming, fansubs/dispatches (I want to make some :DDD)

Any other ideas? I think fewer is better than more, but we gotta cover all the bases

Well I don't think the Tikibar (or whatever) should be the only place for things that aren't memes.

I'm pretty sure (not really) that even forums dedicated to hatred and violence have sections for video games, television, music and other media types. Bad example?

I think we'd need more than 4 boards.

A "Whore Yourself" board, where one can post their blogs, videos, artwork, stories and otherness. I have so much I'd love to share.

@HackerOnHacker

Well we'd have to have some limitations.

Like I couldn't post my letters addressed to Charlize Theron.

I won't go into detail but they are comparable to James Joyce's letters to Nora Barnacle.

Don’t put this on camera. My thighs are so sweaty right now, it’s dripping all the way to the back of my knees. Look at this. I think the only thing that could cool me off right now is if I jump naked into a pool. It’s so fucking hot.

I liked Between Two Ferns a lot already.

That was awesome.

404, File Not Found!

You may have mistyped the URL, or the page, image, or item may have moved. Don’t worry, your FAIL is not EPIC. You can continue to view the site by clicking here.

Nice….

Captain as you know im a lover not a fighter, so i'll be more than happy to be assistant head.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!