Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

4,332 total conversations in 269 threads

+ New Thread

Entry Submission cleanup

Last posted Dec 22, 2013 at 03:15AM EST. Added Dec 19, 2013 at 03:18PM EST
4 posts from 2 users

I’ve been wondering why there’s so many entries in submission that have probably not been touched for more than a year. I know that some are being researched right now but there’s still almost 4000 entries in total… And a lot of them have potential to be confirmed. Are the mods going to do a cleanup? I understand the whole joke of Bad Luck Brian, but even then it’s like waiting for your teacher to grade your homework in high school…

Dec 19, 2013 at 03:18PM EST

I don’t exactly disagree with this statement, there are a few that really need to be confirmed, but these things take time. Everyone doesn’t have a clone where you can just tell them to do one thing while you’re busy with the other.

Dec 21, 2013 at 09:12PM EST

Emerson Grey wrote:

I don’t exactly disagree with this statement, there are a few that really need to be confirmed, but these things take time. Everyone doesn’t have a clone where you can just tell them to do one thing while you’re busy with the other.

I get that idea, but some of them have cobwebs from being there for so long. It’s almost like they’ve forgotten them or just gave up on researching. Hell, I bet some could might as well be deadpooled if they were fads or old phrases that have no relevance anymore… Then again I’m not entirely sure how deadpooling works. :\

Dec 22, 2013 at 12:27AM EST

Savior86 wrote:

I get that idea, but some of them have cobwebs from being there for so long. It’s almost like they’ve forgotten them or just gave up on researching. Hell, I bet some could might as well be deadpooled if they were fads or old phrases that have no relevance anymore… Then again I’m not entirely sure how deadpooling works. :\

Well, sometimes things remain stagnant, or they’re just still gathering information. Take my Gaia Online page for example, sometimes things need more information, and sometimes, things just move slowly.

Dec 22, 2013 at 03:15AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!