Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Where can I see all the images/comments I have upvoted?

Last posted Jun 13, 2014 at 01:01AM EDT. Added Jun 06, 2014 at 08:22PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

This reminds me – how come there isn't a function that just lets you see the Comments you've posted? Sure, there's "User Activity", but then you have to sift through all the other stuff you post.

Kung Fu Cthulhu wrote:

This reminds me – how come there isn't a function that just lets you see the Comments you've posted? Sure, there's "User Activity", but then you have to sift through all the other stuff you post.

If "User Activity" has sub menus like this, it would be nice.

Last edited Jun 07, 2014 at 08:47AM EDT

Ready to hear something crazy? There sort of is a page where you can see everything you've upvoted. It's any page on KYM. RIght-click on the page and choose "View page source" (it may differ depending on your browser). Scroll to the bottom and you'll find a big bunch of lists of numbers. The one starting with "User.Thumbs['photos'] = { up:" is the index numbers of all the photos you liked, and so on. I have no idea why this info is stored this way; after being on KYM for over four years, my lists are pretty massive.

Brucker wrote:

Ready to hear something crazy? There sort of is a page where you can see everything you've upvoted. It's any page on KYM. RIght-click on the page and choose "View page source" (it may differ depending on your browser). Scroll to the bottom and you'll find a big bunch of lists of numbers. The one starting with "User.Thumbs['photos'] = { up:" is the index numbers of all the photos you liked, and so on. I have no idea why this info is stored this way; after being on KYM for over four years, my lists are pretty massive.

Ok. That IS crazy.

Followup: How do I search for images based on their index number?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!