Forums / Media / Video Games

38,604 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

So Critikal/Penguinz0 has finally played FNAF...

Last posted Aug 28, 2014 at 09:24PM EDT. Added Aug 27, 2014 at 12:46PM EDT
7 posts from 7 users

Do it. It's great.
My favorite quote:
"He really scooted along here, holy fuck. That man on the phone was still in the middle of his lecture on the importance of a stable economy and that bear just barged right in. He really hustled!"

And:
"He must have been genuinely insulted I pressed escape to try and fine a menu, he was just thinking 'oh man I'm gonna teach this guy for minimizing the game by accident oh I'm gonna get teach him a lesson now.'"

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 01:30PM EDT

Fillerthefreak wrote:

2spooky4me

Too scared to watch (I'm a whimp).

Hey, don't feel bad. I haven't (nor will I ever) play it, and mostly only been exposed to it second-hand and it's still affected me. Bonnie's mug has become burned into my eyelids at night and WHAT does Youtube decided should be in the related videos all the frickin' time?

Nah, do yourself a favor and just avoid it.

M I D O R I マグナム洞 wrote:

Do it. It's great.
My favorite quote:
"He really scooted along here, holy fuck. That man on the phone was still in the middle of his lecture on the importance of a stable economy and that bear just barged right in. He really hustled!"

And:
"He must have been genuinely insulted I pressed escape to try and fine a menu, he was just thinking 'oh man I'm gonna teach this guy for minimizing the game by accident oh I'm gonna get teach him a lesson now.'"

"he was already giving me a blowjob during the phone call, he must have been genuinely insulted that i hit esc looking for a menu"

[In a monotone voice] "This is the most requests I've gotten for a game, more than Happy Wheels, so I'm eager to play this."

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 08:18PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!