Forums / Media / Video Games

38,603 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

Warhammer 40K General: The 3rd war for KYMaggedon

Last posted Sep 26, 2014 at 09:51AM EDT. Added Sep 19, 2014 at 03:07AM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

So, recently I searched up the forums about Warhammer 40K, and I had to find the last one was closed 1 standard Imperial year ago. So I decided to make a new one, an here we are, but there was a little problem, since there are many type of Warhammer stuff, I don't knew where should I put this. To Comics & books? Maybe, there is a shitton of Warhammer books and comics. To Moving Images? Well, everything could happen. But afterall I decided to put it to the Video Games ('coz that's the only Warhammer game I know how to play), so here we are, and now let it be a WAAAGH!

<OTL> wrote:

Waagh? FILTHY ORC SCUM!

Anyways, what do you folks think of the upcoming Eternal Crusade?
Personally, I've always been a bit sceptic towards MMO's and I'm not sure how they'll pull this one off.

John Mirra wrote:

Anyways, what do you folks think of the upcoming Eternal Crusade?
Personally, I've always been a bit sceptic towards MMO's and I'm not sure how they'll pull this one off.

Do you know the Warcraft series? It was loosely based on Warhammer Fantasy, and later the Blizzard created an MMO which's world is setted within the universe of Warcraft, this MMO is still on market even in these days, when the ruling game types are Indie games and sequels, this MMO's name is World of Warcraft. So I'm not worried about it, to be honest like Nexus, which called as the sci-fi version of WoW, this one is going to work too, the people are like the futuristic stuffs, but maybe the grim darkness of Warhammer will be a bit problem, as mostly the folks ain't like the too much blood, and the universe of Warhammer is one of the over the top about blood. But I still hope no one will start to go on a killing rampage just 'coz an Ork chopped an Imperial Guardsman in half.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!