Forums / Media / Video Games

38,603 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

Is Free Steam Gifts safe?

Last posted Oct 24, 2014 at 01:34PM EDT. Added Oct 23, 2014 at 10:41AM EDT
10 posts from 8 users

There is a free Steam gift card giveaway at http://getsteamgifts.com/ I recommend this!

(le neccessary copy/paste)

Is this site safe? It looks official, but I can never trust free.

Be really careful in the future. You've been around long enough that it shouldn't be a problem, but posting the URL to a site that shady runs the risk of you being mistaken for a spambot.

+1 ban for spam

jk, but in the future i recommend putting a quote in a < blockquote > so that

you don't get mistaken for trying to spam as MIMU said.

Also, no op. I do not recommend any "free" steam gift cards. Even if you get it from some survey thing, these "free" moneys always come at a cost. You'd probably loose your hats or something after they had you "verify" you account so they could "give you" the code.

Always Right wrote:

Protip: If it involves Steam and too-good-to-be-true offers, its probably malware bait

Agreed. Things like this sould never be trusted. Don't take the bait; it's fake, mate

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

+1 ban for spam

jk, but in the future i recommend putting a quote in a < blockquote > so that

you don't get mistaken for trying to spam as MIMU said.

Also, no op. I do not recommend any "free" steam gift cards. Even if you get it from some survey thing, these "free" moneys always come at a cost. You'd probably loose your hats or something after they had you "verify" you account so they could "give you" the code.

k mate. thanks

>Please share in order to receive your $150 Gift Card!
Obvious scam
Also, If it has anything to do with Free Steam [insert bait here] and it requires you to send your email adress/steam related information/etc. etc, it's obviously scam.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!