Forums / Media / Video Games

38,596 total conversations in 2,697 threads

+ New Thread

Are you excited for Dragon Age: Inquisition?

Last posted Nov 05, 2014 at 05:09AM EST. Added Oct 31, 2014 at 06:51PM EDT
10 posts from 7 users

Soo the new Dragon Age sequel is coming out in november and…

Does it look promising to you? What do you think of the new characters?

Last edited Oct 31, 2014 at 06:52PM EDT

I'll definitely give it a go. Really liked the first one, didnt play the second (i've heard its bad so dont think Im missing out on much) and Inquisition looks like it'll be good.

Frketson wrote:

I'll definitely give it a go. Really liked the first one, didnt play the second (i've heard its bad so dont think Im missing out on much) and Inquisition looks like it'll be good.

Well, DA 2 is not bad, it's just… not as good as Origins.
You could give it a try.

akluy wrote:

Well, DA 2 is not bad, it's just… not as good as Origins.
You could give it a try.

I think I might. Just gotta find a Mac version because I don't have a glorious PC (MASTER RACE)

I gave Dragon Age Origins a go recently, but never got into it. Maybe because DA:O was released years ago, and it's too rustic now compared to games that came out this decade, I don't know. But hey, my girlfriend is pumped for Dragon Age Inquisition, and judging from the trailers it looks epic. I'd probably watch her play it when we find the time.

Rawer wrote:

YES, very. I just hope that there is some form of mod support.

There won't be.
https://twitter.com/Mike_Laidlaw/status/480900852186480641

They said the weren't doing anything to try and stop it. But Frostbite is practically built to be as difficult to mod as possible

Vizziggo wrote:

There won't be.
https://twitter.com/Mike_Laidlaw/status/480900852186480641

They said the weren't doing anything to try and stop it. But Frostbite is practically built to be as difficult to mod as possible

That sucks. One of the main reasons i loved Dragon Age 1 and 2 so much was how large the modding community was. All of the greatness of Dragon Age Origins enhanced and all of the issues Dragon Age 2 had fixed by the community.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!