Forums / Media / Video Games

38,603 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

'Murica 2050 YEAA!

Last posted Dec 18, 2014 at 04:35PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2014 at 10:53PM EST
17 posts from 10 users

I hope this is an appropriate section of the forum for this.

We started a kickstarter campaign 'Murica 2050.
But if we don't get the idea out there, we will never know the feedback. So here it is guys.

"New (yes, as in never been done before!) and interactive "video" game that is played in a real life through your computer. 'Murica 2050"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1873491582/murica-2050

Last edited Dec 15, 2014 at 10:54PM EST

All I can imagine is a bunch of remote-controlled cars piled up, like cockroaches in a bucket, due to the amount of players on a map.

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 09:00PM EST

We just realized, that our kickstarter page sucked ass.

We will restart our campaign, but this time expend on the game, on the map (warehouse) size, on the mechanics, and on the idea that you can play something in real life through your PC.

For now here is unfinished skill tree. You can only imagine what it does. (You will not be disappointed)

This is not final version!

Last edited Dec 17, 2014 at 09:54PM EST

…who makes his first ever forum post three minutes after joining KYM, on a thread also coincidentally made by a BNM who has yet to do anything else on the site, with a lot of positive things to say about the thing that the OP is promoting.
Something about this just doesn't seem right. And by something, I mean everything.

Not sure if Poe's Law or not.

If you are serious, I have to question the financial and logistical practicalities in building a bunker and constructing a miniature battlefield on it to use remote controlled vehicles on when creating a computer game that has all that functionality and much, much more (huge maps, wide variety of guns, airplanes, etc.) at a fraction of the cost.

Last edited Dec 18, 2014 at 04:32PM EST

xTSGx wrote:

Not sure if Poe's Law or not.

If you are serious, I have to question the financial and logistical practicalities in building a bunker and constructing a miniature battlefield on it to use remote controlled vehicles on when creating a computer game that has all that functionality and much, much more (huge maps, wide variety of guns, airplanes, etc.) at a fraction of the cost.

I'd think it would not be a "secret bunker" because then what if one vehicle brakes? How do they repair it?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!