Forums / Media / Video Games

38,596 total conversations in 2,697 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Games Tournament!

Last posted Jan 30, 2015 at 01:34AM EST. Added Jan 24, 2015 at 03:07AM EST
15 posts from 12 users

Hey everyone. I was thinking about hosting a gaming tournament for KYM users (and mods too!)

But I need to pick a game. I wanna try and include a ton of people, so if you'd be up for it, post something letting me know. So far, this is what we have suggested:
CS:GO
Dota 2
Skullgirls
Team Fortress 2
Competative Terraria (lolwut)
Left 4 Dead 2 (VS Mode)
Awesomenauts
Your Suggestion Here

So far, these are the users signed up:
Stevie Wonder
Minty

EDIT: I am currently going to bed. When I get up I'll update the list with sign ups and users who want to participate. Thanks guys!

Last edited Jan 24, 2015 at 03:13AM EST

Because I can only edit a post within 30 minutes of making it…

So far it looks like a Skullgirls tournament would be the best bet (Unless an overwhelming majority want another game)

I'm assuming that everyone who has posted in the thread wants to play. If that's incorrect, just say you aren't interested or shoot me a PM.

UPDATED LIST OF USERS PARTICPATING:

Stevie Wonder

Minty

No Original Names Squiglys' Husbando

Peacock Roy

DJKing (Not sure if you want to or not, let me know)

Serious Business (Not sure if you want to or not, let me know)

I'm down for some CS:GO, TF2, Skullgirls, or Awesomenauts. If we were to play a MOBA, Smite would be ideal for me.

Although my power supply recently died so I'll have to go get a new one, I'll PM you or something when I get the new one (Hopefully tomorrow).

ALRIGHT, UPDATE.

Since tons of people seem to be able to play CS:GO, we'll do a CS:GO Tournament. Please PM me if you're interested. For those who wanted to play Skullgirls, we can do a small tournament or get together and play. But yeah. CS:GO Tournament! LET'S GO!

Crimeariver wrote:

This kinda makes me want to start up a dark souls 1&2 fight club. Too bad the matchmaking is way to random to accommodate that.

You know if you put on the name-engraved ring and pick the same god ad the other person it guarantees that you'll be able to find and summon them without interference, right? The only obstacle after that is making sure all the participants are around the same soul memory or are 15 million +

That said I'd be up for a fight club, assuming you're talking about the 360 version.

Last edited Jan 30, 2015 at 12:52AM EST

Baron O Beefdip wrote:

You know if you put on the name-engraved ring and pick the same god ad the other person it guarantees that you'll be able to find and summon them without interference, right? The only obstacle after that is making sure all the participants are around the same soul memory or are 15 million +

That said I'd be up for a fight club, assuming you're talking about the 360 version.

That only solves the problem for DkS 2, and like you said, the soul memory is still a huge issue. And unfortunately I only have the PC version.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!