Forums / Media / Video Games

38,575 total conversations in 2,693 threads

+ New Thread

Your favorite Pokemon?

Last posted Feb 08, 2015 at 08:12AM EST. Added Jan 30, 2015 at 03:16PM EST
31 posts from 27 users

So…this is my first forum thingy and I have no idea what I'm doing. DON'T KILL ME! But anyways, which Pokemon is your favorite and why? Mine is Braixen. (Surprise, Surprise) I never really had a favorite Pokemon before Braixen came along. There was so many Pokemon, I couldn't choose one!. When the starters for X and Y were revealed and I saw Fennekin, I had to go for him. I was always a fan of fire starters and it was also nice that Delphox turns into a Fire/Psychic instead of Fire/Fighting. When Fennekin evolved into a Braixen, I fell in love! It was the coolest and cutest Pokemon I have ever seen! It went from a regular fire fox to a fire fox that can use magic and shit with its new wand that was stuck in its tail, which was so goddamn adorable and playing with Braixen in Pokemon-Amie was diabeetus city. When Braixen evolved into Delphox, it just wasn't the same anymore…I missed that adorable little Braixen, but I now have an awesome Delphox to use in battles! Now that I shared my story, I want to hear your stories! Who's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Feraligatr, a.k.a, a middle finger to Smogon.
Why?
>playing Ubers
>*Feraligatr Time*
>D-Dance
>Clean fuckin' sweep
>Tiers, u wot?

As for my others…

Last edited Jan 30, 2015 at 03:57PM EST

1. Genesect

Just like technology, that's all. I could go more in depth, but that's basically it.
2. Metagross

I love this thing, and mainly because its Pokedex entry states that its basically a tank crossed with a supercomputer. And its one of the few Psychic types more focused around Attack and not Special Attack.
3. Aegislash

Even if it's pretty OP, Aegislash is one of my favorites because of its amazing ability of Stance Change. Kill, Defend, Kill, Defend.
4. Lucario

Ever since he was in Smash Bros. (and mind you, I practically knew NOTHING before that game) I've just liked him. And he's part Steel. #Steeltypeforfav
5. Blastoise

My original starter, back in FireRed, was this hulking behemoth. Defense, Cannons, Lots of HP, this guy is a TANK.

I've already posted this before in other forums, but I'll do it here since it's the easiest way. To know why, click on the picture to go to its page and read the description.

Fuckin' Cyndaquil.
LOOK AT THOSE EYES! LOOK AT 'EM.
Every time I see one, I just wanna hug it. ;~;

Oh yeah, and Flareon:

Cuz fuck you TPP, False Prophet FTW!

Last edited Jan 30, 2015 at 06:37PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!