Forums / Media / Video Games

38,577 total conversations in 2,693 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
List of reasons why Nintendo is dead to gamer's.

Last posted Mar 04, 2015 at 12:16PM EST. Added Mar 04, 2015 at 10:51AM EST
8 posts from 8 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I know a lot of you people hate me for being concerned for Nintendo, because I am, I really want them to become king of gaming again, I want them to become better, but they don't give a shit about being in last place, and they should.
Nintendo makes so many dumb-ass decisions.
I mean, look at this comment, it is a Nintendo hate comment, and look how many upvotes it has gotten, this proves Nintendo is the most hated video game company.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/924/227/a06.png
It is hard to disagree with this dude, he states facts, and look at those upvotes, most of the positive Nintendo comments get like, 3 up-votes, sad man.
this comment also just listed why Nintendo is dead to gamer's. Nerd cubed, that youtuber that plays GTA and COD all the time, wrote a Nintendo hate tweet about Nintendo is not original and he doesn't know why people keep buying their games if all they make are games from their old franchises, and is his most retweeted tweet yet, over 4 thousand I think and even more favs, this shows Nintendo has lost millions of fans, and they are the most hated video game company ever, even more than EA and Ubisoft.
(Braces for down-votes from butthurt kids)

>The most hated video game company ever, even more than EA and Ubisoft.
[Citation needed]

That statement alone makes your post invalid.

Please stop making these threads.

Last edited Mar 04, 2015 at 11:42AM EST
his most retweeted tweet yet, over 4 thousand I think and even more favs, this shows Nintendo has lost millions of fans,
  1. 4 thousand probably doesn't represent 1 million, let alone multiple millions.
  2. People retweet and favorite tweets they don't like.
  3. Many geeks loathe social media anyway. It's what they call a sample that isn't representative of an entire population.

I don't think anyone expects to change your mind about what Nintendo should be or how much it's hated at this point. The people above are mostly just mocking you.

But I would strongly suggest learning how to come up with strong logic for your points if you want to continue to present them. Most anyone, Nintendo fan or not, can disprove or otherwise discredit your claims, because their based on anecdotal evidence and comments made in an environment where people are anonymous, express wild opinions they wouldn't if they were held accountable for them, set up bots to gain more votes, and isn't representative of the world's population or even the gaming population.

You get downvotes for saying the same thing with weak evidence. You can say that you're prepared for downvotes, but that reverse psychology will not work, and it shouldn't. You aren't make a very good case, and it wouldn't help promote a forum community in any way except as a circlejerk…against you. Your threads have become pointless, I'm afraid.

I don't mean to be rude or to discourage you from posting, but I do mean to be blunt: You are wasting your time by posting in this manner.

If you want to make more threads like this though, then you're going to come off as a spammer or a troll, both of which can get you suspended. I would suggest reconsidering your approach to debating or simply ceasing these threads.

Last edited Mar 04, 2015 at 11:42AM EST

OP, your logic is poor and your thread even poorer. Especially considering that this is a duplicate thread as you old thread isn't even locked yet.

Kudos to Josie for making a good post in a thread doomed to get locked.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!