CaptainFalcon9000

Commentator

Location: somewhere

Joined May 25, 2011 at 10:22PM EDT


Contributions

Loading-blocks-red

Karma Received
0
Karma Given
0

Website
http://www.youtube.com/user/elguaro3

Recent Activity

Uploaded an image to Blingee.

Blingee
May 22, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT

Commented on PewDiePie

Yeah, downvote me all you want, it won´t change the fact he was confirmed and he is still getting more and more popular, he is now going to be in the social star awards 2013 and he´s also meeting important and famous people from around the world.

May 22, 2013 at 02:13PM EDT

Commented on PewDiePie

I´m just having a blast reading all these comments from haters raging at the fact he was confirmed xD

May 22, 2013 at 03:05AM EDT

Uploaded an image to Brazzers.

Brazzers
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT

Commented on 3c2.jpg

noodle people are common in One Piece.

Apr 11, 2013 at 05:12PM EDT

Commented on Bro Fist

was this supposed to be funny…?

Apr 10, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT

Uploaded an image to PewDiePie.

PewDiePie
Apr 05, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT

Commented on PewDiePie

@Kung Fu Cthulhu

really? because i´ve been checking his videos and the numbers are actually GROWING, and buying subscribers? such thing is possible? you know, he has made videos with smosh which has like 3 millions more subs and he also appears in videos of other lets players, it´s obious he is going to get more popular, FUNNY OR NOT, he is getting more popular which is something no one can deny.

Feb 19, 2013 at 05:04AM EST

Commented on Cuánto Cabrón

about time it got confirmed, it doesn´t matter if all the know your meme users hates it, it´s popular and thats what matters.

Feb 03, 2013 at 11:28PM EST

Commented on PewDiePie

@Silbotronic
you are right, these people are also immature, but just like them i lost my respect for jon, i don´t wanna insult him or post hate comments or anything, i just don´t see jon the same way again.

Jan 01, 2013 at 03:48PM EST

Added a video to PewDiePie.

Jan 01, 2013 at 02:15PM EST

Commented on PewDiePie

@Mrwens

that actually made Jon look more immature than pewdie himself, why would he, a recognized lets player go to a more popular channel to post a hate comment? he didn´t got any new fans with that comment, he actually got more haters, well deserved haters:


i myself lost some respect for the grumps now, well at least for jon, egoraptor is still awesome.

also about pewdiepie´s comment:

Jan 01, 2013 at 02:13PM EST

Commented on PewDiePie

pewdiepie is now in the top 10 youtubers +1 confirm +1 less hating

Dec 10, 2012 at 03:54PM EST

Commented on Zombies

+1 confirm

but if a zombie apocalipse were to happen, i´m sure over 90% of the humanity would be lost, the other 10% are ACTUALLY MILITARY TRAINED SOLDIERS and not some gamers and otakus that believe they are badasses just because they had killed lots of zombies in games and stuff.

Nov 27, 2012 at 06:08PM EST

Uploaded an image to Party Hard.

Party Hard
Nov 05, 2012 at 10:56AM EST

Commented on Zelda's Reaction

i once saw the “being asked to have anal sex” one ._.

+1 confirm

Nov 04, 2012 at 09:50PM EST

Commented on 8dd.jpg

just how tiny is her mouth for a finger to cover it all….

Oct 29, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT

Commented on f6b.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!

BUT I PLAYED IT LAST WEEK!

Oct 28, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT

'lo! You must login or signup first!