Joined Dec 11, 2011 at 02:31PM EST
| || |
Hey, I’m a 21 year old college junior who enjoys some cute dogs, video games, internet, baseball, and most importantly hard rock and HEAVY METAL!!! I enjoy memes such as a few advice animals, rage comics, and classics such as 60s Spiderman and Hitler Downfall Parodies. I’m a half-brony meaning I enjoy some MLP fanart and LOLs, but I don’t watch the show. The only thing that prevents me from watching MLP: FIM is that I don’t like cartoon musicals. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some music.
Song of the month (March 2014):
I’m going to rank each candidate:
19. #Starbucks Drake Hands – I’ll be honest, out of the hashtag memes, I felt this was the weakest of them all. If you wanted something Drake related, I would have gone with Drake is the Nigga That X.
18. Blurred Lines – I felt this song didn’t really have any spread besides the parodies and the angry feminism. I would have picked Wrecking Ball instead of this song.
17. Charles Ramsey’s Interview – It was funny at first, but it just faded away. I won’t deny his heroism.
16. Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker – It had some potential since this was the white version of Antonine Dodson’s Bed Intruder, but everything went downhill when this guy was charged for murder.
15. Raise Your Dongers – I’m not really into League of Legend memes, but I kinda liked it.
14. Selfie – It was an interesting idea, but overprentious d-bags ruined it. It then lost its potential when it became the Oxford Word of the Year.
13. Twerking – I loved the shaking of a nice ass and I was impressed by these moves, but Miley Cyrus had to ruin it.
12. Actual Advice Mallard – This was introduced late last year, but became well known this year. However, like most advice animals, it just became extremely stale.
11. Pretty Girls, Ugly Faces – These were kinda funny, but it falls short of my top 10.
When it first appeared, everyone liked it and felt like it was a contender, but it eventually blew it.
Dexter, you were suppose to bring me Fegelein. FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN!!!!
Well, TMZ is an exception. There’s no rule that prohibits me from posting this image.
You do know TMZ is crap.
Uploaded an image to Cringeworthy.
Breaking Benjamin sucks.
Was this written by a 9 year old? So many spelling and grammatical mistakes, it makes me fill up with rage.
Or a Social Justice Warrior.
What about someone that is politically radical (left or right)?
Meh, I have another way to drink wine.
Chugs the bottle, smashes the bottle, and stabs the guy who drinks out of a plastic cup.
Is that new Dante behind her?
Yeah, I saw that after I made the comment. Oops!
Peter Griffin would not say that about his friend.
Except it says event.
Yep, and he ran for a state office as a Democrat and was against Ronald Reagan. I find it hard to believe.
Not so fast, I activate my trap card, Supreme Court Ruling. This trap card makes your last move unconstitutional.
Wait a moment, why is there a black kid wearing that shirt? I thought the WBC were somewhat racist as well.
Oh, and you misspelled “maybe.”