Joined Dec 11, 2011 at 02:31PM EST
Hey, I’m a 21 year old college junior who enjoys some cute dogs, video games, internet, baseball, and most importantly hard rock and HEAVY METAL!!! I enjoy memes such as a few advice animals, rage comics, and classics such as 60s Spiderman and Hitler Downfall Parodies. I’m a half-brony meaning I enjoy some MLP fanart and LOLs, but I don’t watch the show. The only thing that prevents me from watching MLP: FIM is that I don’t like cartoon musicals. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some music.
Song of the month (July 2014):
Yep, the title of this post is a reference to his rant.
Doge has taken a big lead in the 2013 KYM User Meme of the Year.
Somehow I missed Intensifies, but it would be in my top 5. I somehow miscounted as it wasn’t easy for me to scroll back and forth.
10. Bitch I Might Be – The way it came off was pretty clever and funny and I enjoy the variations of it.
9. Moon Moon – I enjoy pick your own name and I loved how they turned a funny choice into a mascot of the Internet. It’s like Derpy Hooves is a wolf.
8. Harlem Shake – This was a pretty good idea when it first appeared in the Spring, and as a result, everyone contributed to it. However, it just went from a contender to a choke artist when it started becoming too commercialized.
7. Brent Rambo – This was a pretty good reaction image, but that was it.
6. You Had One Job – I laughed at each of these mistakes and they kinda remind me of the meme, Seems Legit. However, people stopped making these memes.
5. Hadokening – This was probably the best fad of the year.
4. Unflattering Beyonce – These photoshops were pretty funny.
3. Ylvis – What Does The Fox Say – Probably the best Internet song of the year.
2. Doge – This is possibly one of the best contenders out there and I like the following, but not everyone likes it.
1. Cringeworthy – I’m ranking this #1 because it created a new gallery that can be contributed everyday, and this gallery has actually given me some great laughs.
I’m going to rank each candidate:
19. #Starbucks Drake Hands – I’ll be honest, out of the hashtag memes, I felt this was the weakest of them all. If you wanted something Drake related, I would have gone with Drake is the Nigga That X.
18. Blurred Lines – I felt this song didn’t really have any spread besides the parodies and the angry feminism. I would have picked Wrecking Ball instead of this song.
17. Charles Ramsey’s Interview – It was funny at first, but it just faded away. I won’t deny his heroism.
16. Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker – It had some potential since this was the white version of Antonine Dodson’s Bed Intruder, but everything went downhill when this guy was charged for murder.
15. Raise Your Dongers – I’m not really into League of Legend memes, but I kinda liked it.
14. Selfie – It was an interesting idea, but overprentious d-bags ruined it. It then lost its potential when it became the Oxford Word of the Year.
13. Twerking – I loved the shaking of a nice ass and I was impressed by these moves, but Miley Cyrus had to ruin it.
12. Actual Advice Mallard – This was introduced late last year, but became well known this year. However, like most advice animals, it just became extremely stale.
11. Pretty Girls, Ugly Faces – These were kinda funny, but it falls short of my top 10.
When it first appeared, everyone liked it and felt like it was a contender, but it eventually blew it.
Dexter, you were suppose to bring me Fegelein. FEGELEIN FEGELEIN FEGELEIN!!!!
Well, TMZ is an exception. There’s no rule that prohibits me from posting this image.
You do know TMZ is crap.
Breaking Benjamin sucks.
Was this written by a 9 year old? So many spelling and grammatical mistakes, it makes me fill up with rage.
Or a Social Justice Warrior.
What about someone that is politically radical (left or right)?
Meh, I have another way to drink wine.
Chugs the bottle, smashes the bottle, and stabs the guy who drinks out of a plastic cup.
Is that new Dante behind her?
Yeah, I saw that after I made the comment. Oops!
Peter Griffin would not say that about his friend.
Except it says event.