Location: Somewhere in the underground sector of Jarvindalus Province
Joined Feb 15, 2012 at 10:04PM EST
Certified Animu Connoisseur (Favorite is Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan)
Proud Derailer of Shitstorms
Defender of Cartoons (CN REAL was a dark time for them)
Protector of creative wit
And the eater of dolphins…. well, dolphin-shaped fish sticks dipped in custard, a la Doctor style
List of things I want to see made:
Mega Man Legends 3
Mega Man X9
Mega Man ZX 3
Viewtiful Joe 3
My Name is Earl revived
Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron revived
A better conclusion to the 90’s Spider-Man series after Mary Jane got lost in that freaky-deaky limbo
Samurai Jack- The Movie
Hot Wheels: Acceleracers Movies 5 & 6
Sym-Bionic Titan revival (canned due to lack of interest on the part of the development team and difficulty trying to collaborate- the idea it didn’t get a toyline is misconstrued; it was meant to be a lifeline for the series, but that fell through, too)
Moar Teen Titans (and Slade Wilson unmasked)
Deadman Wonderland Season 2
Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire- Part II
Doctor Who: The Time War saga
A new Pokemon series (ASH IS A LOSER)
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War arc televised (a la Inuyasha: The Final Act)
One last Mega Man NT Warrior series that chronicles Alpha’s presence (never addressed on TV)
Honey Boo-Boo in Child Protective Services (okay, that’s a bit much, but reality shows display some icky things)
Transformers: Animated- a revival
A proper conclusion to the Powerpuff Girls (Their 10th anniversary special was a complete “WTF?!” moment)
Total recovery of the lost episodes of Doctor Who from the wiped master tapes T_T (If I knew where The Tenth Planet was hiding, I’d be a hero and rich beyond my wildest dreams)
Thundercats 2011 series return
A definitive conclusion to that Sonic ’06 playthrough the Game Grumps dropped
VICTORY LIST: All things I have pined for and been graced with:
-A proper conclusion to Inuyasha
-The revival of Toonami and subsequent departure from the toned down kid-friendly image
-A new Boy Meets World series (One of the genuinely good shows Disney made)
-Cancellation of Jersey Shore (GOOD FRIGGIN’ RIDDANCE YA POMPOUS, GUTTER TRASH GREASWADS!)
-Futurama brought back on-air… then retired again after outstaying its welcome, but I’m cool with it
-Pokemon Gen VI: Mega Evolutions rule!
-Destruction of Internet regulation attempts SOPA, PIPA, & CISPA
-Whose Line is it Anyway? RETURNS!!!
-Dexter’s Rude Removal released
-3D Pokedex app (but now that Nintendo release Gen VI, it better come with an update system!)
-Soul Eater on Toonami :) (I was about to watch the anime, now I have no excuse not to!)
-A second Monster’s Inc film (albeit a prequel)
-A fan-made seventh game for Mega Man Battle Network that acts as a lovingly spiritual successor, Chrono X!
Link here: http://www.mmbnchronox.com/
Five simple rules to stay gold on the net:
1, Don’t mention a topic that can cause Political Discourse- seriously, you try talking about ANYTHING political on the net and expect a civilized response!!
2. Don’t profess your ideal ship. For every reaction, there is an opposite reaction; like so, for every Kataang supporter, there is a Zutara supporter who will point their cannons at your vessel.
3. NEVER post any 9gag content. 9gag is the home of despondent scumworms who filter-feed off the refuse of the internet. If you find any material that has been tainted by their watermark of death, please open up MS Paint and crop it out before you post it online.
4. Please do not post anything that negatively obsesses over, makes a fuss over, insults, degrades, whines about, mocks, or so much as pokes the backside of the MLP fandom. Take it or leave it. That is all we can do. The fanbase is too big and rabid to stifle in an argument. And keep in mind everything you do post with ponies in it will have a third of its green thumb rating countermanded with red thumbs. Some people are just too gotdang juvenile to accept something frilly as “manworthily acceptable.” I myself will (try) not butt into pony-related manners because I have not introduced myself to bronydom yet. ’Tis a scary prospect, and I am a creature of habit more suited to my niche in Doctor Who
5. Religion, sexual preference, and birth control are dangerous topics to screw around with. People are split every which way on what to think. Watch your keister if you decide to throw one of those highly combustible briquettes onto the barbecue we call the message boards. You will get a taste of hell for your efforts.
And the golden rule: OP can be, at any given point in time, a colossal, dipstick-grasping faggot.
Have a nice day. But if your name is Sasuke Uchiha…
Prepare to die shrieking. And Sakura… either quit crying or turn evil and go aggro on the entire human world for making you suffer. Take your pick.
Time is not the boss of me. It is more like my secretary.
That is all. Tally-ho!
“Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! That’s how I roll!”
--Kamina, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Me after discovering the Series 8 Doctor Who leaks before the August 23 premiere.
Well, I just found a lovely little FORUM WEAPON!!!
Oh, dear. Don ended up snatching this one from Quickmeme, too.
Are you are referring to the repost as the original?
THIS was posted FIRST. And I personally made this one. I went on Quickmeme, typed it into a template, and then Printscreened it to avoid a watermark.
Retract your comment and save face.
“Irate Gamer is original.”
Since when did we have anti-favorites…?
Let me rephrase that..
WHY DIDN’T WE HAVE THEM SOONER!?
I’ll just leave this here.
Uploaded an image to Doctor Who.
Now we need one of this scene:
Nobody understood the context of this scene.
So here’s a clip to make sense of it:
Uploaded an image to QUALITY.
It’s actually both.
That’s not QUALITY. Zoro just got lost and ended up stumbling into a past episode.
Honestly, I’m more inclined to believe 2008-2011 were the worst.
That’s when we got CN Real, Dude, What Would Happen, and Johnny Test.
2012, however, was a BLESSING.
And Gunbuster & Diebuster
To be fair, the animators have messed around with Nami’s boob size all the time. Especially in the seventh One Piece movie. Legend is the animations even make her boobs bigger by subtle increments throughout the story arcs.
Actually, this is missing:
-a bad cosplay photo
-a character with an unusually pink nose (known as the Tumblr nose)
-at least one fedora
-and the DeviantART watermark.
I thought DeviantART was a place to post art. And Google Image Search could be painless. But what do I get when I look up Sonic?
Inflation and diapers.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.
Here’s a drinking game for you:
1. Go to Youtube.
2. Look up Naruto AMV’s.
3. If the search results top 100k, take a drink.
4. Click on any AMV from the first 5 pages. For each one that is a shipping AMV, take a sip.
5. If it has a crappy Windows Movie Maker intro, take a drink. Two if the intro is set in Bradley Hand.
6. Finish your drink if the AMV is set to a Linkin Park song.
7. If any clips used are reversed (mirrored) to avoid copyright or have a Divx logo stamp, take a drink.
8. If you stumble upon a real clip of the anime, not an AMV, abort the game.
9. If there is a flame war in the Youtube comments on a shipping AMV, take two drinks.
10. If a surprise clip of another anime shows up, abort the game. Alternatively, you might be hallucinating from getting too drunk by now and could have derailed by clicking the wrong link.
11. Lightning round: for every jutsu seen in the AMV’s, take a sip.
12. If for some reason you end up on ForneverWorld’s Youtube account, stop.
The Third Doctor. He knows Venusian Aikido, and he’s Doctor Number 3, if I am not being blatant enough.
That being said, factor in all the extra time it will take to reach Raftel because Zoro always gets lost…