Location: Somewhere in the underground sector of Jarvindalus Province
Joined Feb 15, 2012 at 10:04PM EST
Certified Animu Connoisseur (Favorite is Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan)
Proud Derailer of Shitstorms
Defender of Cartoons (CN REAL was a dark time for them)
Protector of creative wit
And the eater of dolphins…. well, dolphin-shaped fish sticks dipped in custard, a la Doctor style
List of things I want to see made:
Mega Man Legends 3
Mega Man X9
Mega Man ZX 3
Viewtiful Joe 3
My Name is Earl revived
Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron revived
A better conclusion to the 90’s Spider-Man series after Mary Jane got lost in that freaky-deaky limbo
Samurai Jack- The Movie
Hot Wheels: Acceleracers Movies 5 & 6
Sym-Bionic Titan revival (canned due to lack of interest on the part of the development team and difficulty trying to collaborate- the idea it didn’t get a toyline is misconstrued; it was meant to be a lifeline for the series, but that fell through, too)
Moar Teen Titans (and Slade Wilson unmasked)
Deadman Wonderland Season 2
Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire- Part II
Doctor Who: The Time War saga
A new Pokemon series (ASH IS A LOSER)
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War arc televised (a la Inuyasha: The Final Act)
One last Mega Man NT Warrior series that chronicles Alpha’s presence (never addressed on TV)
Honey Boo-Boo in Child Protective Services (okay, that’s a bit much, but reality shows display some icky things)
Transformers: Animated- a revival
A proper conclusion to the Powerpuff Girls (Their 10th anniversary special was a complete “WTF?!” moment)
Total recovery of the lost episodes of Doctor Who from the wiped master tapes T_T (If I knew where The Tenth Planet was hiding, I’d be a hero and rich beyond my wildest dreams)
Thundercats 2011 series return
A definitive conclusion to that Sonic ’06 playthrough the Game Grumps dropped
VICTORY LIST: All things I have pined for and been graced with:
-A proper conclusion to Inuyasha
-The revival of Toonami and subsequent departure from the toned down kid-friendly image
-A new Boy Meets World series (One of the genuinely good shows Disney made)
-Cancellation of Jersey Shore (GOOD FRIGGIN’ RIDDANCE YA POMPOUS, GUTTER TRASH GREASWADS!)
-Futurama brought back on-air… then retired again after outstaying its welcome, but I’m cool with it
-Pokemon Gen VI: Mega Evolutions rule!
-Destruction of Internet regulation attempts SOPA, PIPA, & CISPA
-Whose Line is it Anyway? RETURNS!!!
-Dexter’s Rude Removal released
-3D Pokedex app (but now that Nintendo release Gen VI, it better come with an update system!)
-Soul Eater on Toonami :) (I was about to watch the anime, now I have no excuse not to!)
-A second Monster’s Inc film (albeit a prequel)
-A fan-made seventh game for Mega Man Battle Network that acts as a lovingly spiritual successor, Chrono X!
Link here: http://www.mmbnchronox.com/
Five simple rules to stay gold on the net:
1, Don’t mention a topic that can cause Political Discourse- seriously, you try talking about ANYTHING political on the net and expect a civilized response!!
2. Don’t profess your ideal ship. For every reaction, there is an opposite reaction; like so, for every Kataang supporter, there is a Zutara supporter who will point their cannons at your vessel.
3. NEVER post any 9gag content. 9gag is the home of despondent scumworms who filter-feed off the refuse of the internet. If you find any material that has been tainted by their watermark of death, please open up MS Paint and crop it out before you post it online.
4. Please do not post anything that negatively obsesses over, makes a fuss over, insults, degrades, whines about, mocks, or so much as pokes the backside of the MLP fandom. Take it or leave it. That is all we can do. The fanbase is too big and rabid to stifle in an argument. And keep in mind everything you do post with ponies in it will have a third of its green thumb rating countermanded with red thumbs. Some people are just too gotdang juvenile to accept something frilly as “manworthily acceptable.” I myself will (try) not butt into pony-related manners because I have not introduced myself to bronydom yet. ’Tis a scary prospect, and I am a creature of habit more suited to my niche in Doctor Who
5. Religion, sexual preference, and birth control are dangerous topics to screw around with. People are split every which way on what to think. Watch your keister if you decide to throw one of those highly combustible briquettes onto the barbecue we call the message boards. You will get a taste of hell for your efforts.
And the golden rule: OP can be, at any given point in time, a colossal, dipstick-grasping faggot.
Have a nice day. But if your name is Sasuke Uchiha…
Prepare to die shrieking. And Sakura… either quit crying or turn evil and go aggro on the entire human world for making you suffer. Take your pick.
Time is not the boss of me. It is more like my secretary.
That is all. Tally-ho!
“Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! That’s how I roll!”
--Kamina, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Aaand this is now moot with Charizard X.
Finally Dragon type
Nice that Keiji finally got out from under the thumb of bastard CAPCOM. Best of luck to all his glorious robot exploits.
You get way more screen time than the closing credits ever did.
Still not ginger.
What really sells this scene is that magnificently blank look that comes over the Doctor when he figures out his companions had hanky-panky in the police box.
>realizes your point is valid
>bursts into treats
>didn’t check myself before i shreked myself
>it may never be ogre
Ah, Gurren Lagann, my favorite anime! I see what you mean with the drills. Let’s see if I can rustle up a punny quote…
“Your Aura is the Aura that will pierce the realm of Arceus!”
And Twelve will curse incessantly at the door until it explodes.
And the Vehicle has taken a human form, a la The Doctor’s Wife.
I smell a Creepypasta coming…
I pleaded and prayed for new SJ adventures for months. YIPPEE!!!
Hopefully not. Though I notice a lot of my textile links for pictures in my comments end up broken after a while. Sometimes the code goes all wibbly.
Smogon is gonna pass a stone when they see the new Blaziken. Uber tier? More like “You Are Already Whited Out” tier.
I amend my disclaimer. The word means:
1. Dealing with the astrophysical study of the origin and evolution of the universe.
It fits. And it’s awesome.
Mega Evolutions. What has science done? It pleases me and shocks me at the same time.
The good news? Cosmogonically badass Pokemon evolutions.
The bad news?
Blaziken is gonna be so fucking broken in the metagame it won’t even be funny.
DISCLAIMER: I have no idea if “cosmogonically” is a real word.
Very punctual update, OP! Proud of you! Question is, is Capaldi in costume or just wearing a formal suit?
I can’t take anymore. Here I thought UP was done making me feel, but now I learn it will never be ogre. This is a full frontal feel assault. Sniff… I’m gonna dehydrate or drown in saline discharge.
We were gonna rate you up until we realized GET OUT
Now where’s the Fukken Wallpaper key?!?!
♪ KIIIIIING RAAAAMMSEEESS ♪
♪ THE MAN IN GAUZE, THE MAN IN GAUZE, THE MAN IN GAUZE, THE MAN IN GAUZE ♪
I’d like to get to the bottom of that mystery.