Location: KYM RPG Scriptwriter and Dev. Team Member
Joined Nov 15, 2010 at 09:44PM EST
Not much to say about me. I’m a cool, fun loving person who enjoys life to the fullest.
Current Song: Skyward Sword Theme
Yeah, I’ve been on an unlucky streak. Probably karma finally hitting me from those years being a douche before I joined KYM. Oh well, only bright things to look for in the future! :D
Also, I’m using a borrowed laptop at the moment, I won’t be able to get a new one for myself until Christmas.
Yeah, sorry for vanishing like that. I still haven’t been able to get a new laptop since my old one got fried. And KYM refuses to work on a Wii or PS3.
Posting a comment on your profile because I can
I used to deadpool, then I took an arrow in the knee.
Heya there. Welcome to KnowYourMeme! The ultimate library that documents all things memetic. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Also, I hope to see you on the forums as well!
May your stay here be long and fun.
Sincerely, Derpy Hooves
P.S. Your baggage was destroyed by lazors which were fired by aliens because all our base is now belong to them.
So, I was watching Ghostbusters the other day, and while I was on KYM, I remembered how Daniel Vasquez made the Ecto License, so I made one myself.
It isn’t perfect, but I think I did a good job on it:
This makes me sick to my stomach. What those bystanders did was INEXCUSEABLE! It was a two year old!
I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
If you ever want me to, I could explain to you how to autoplay videos.
Also, I pimp out my profile for Halloween, and then I realize I have 666 Karma. XD
The double muffinboom.
Dude, you gotta show me how you made that Ecto 1 License. That license is epic.
There’s literally NO spread of this anywhere.
Just because you thought it was funny doesn’t mean that it’s a meme. Now get the fuck out of here.
We should have it so that Brand New Members can’t make entries.
Thanks for the follow. Hope to see you on the forums. :D
To put songs on your profile, follow these easy steps:
1) Find the embed code of a youtube video of your choice. (use the old embed code, you should find a checkbox under the embed code)
2) in the embed code, find this: src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/dIg8Vs-MVZA?version=3&hl=en_US”
3) put &autoplay=1 behind the US, but before the quotation marks, so it’ll look like this: src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/dIg8Vs-MVZA?version=3&hl=en_US&autoplay=1”
4) to change the size of the video so it is no longer visible, find this (i use the one at the bottom of the embed code): width=“560” height=“315” change the numbers to 1 so it is no longer visible
Okay, welcome to KYM and all, but please remember that memes aren’t “created.” You can’t just say, “This is a meme, I just made it.” No, that’s not a meme. Please please please refer to the following link as to how memes are documented, confirmed, and/or deadpooled.
Anyone who thinks that they’ve spotted a meme in the wild can submit an entry to the Internet Meme Database. Once in the MemeDB, entries are evaluated by the KYM community based on six primary concepts:
1) Viral Spread: search results, social media mentions, forum posts, route of spread.
2) Point of Origin: Find out where the meme first appeared and provide proof that it spread beyond its original subculture.
3) Derivatives/instances: Existing volume of spoofs, mashups, remixes, parodies, recontextualizations, and re-enactments. Is it mutating?
4) Appearance in Memetic Hubs: Websites and communities that have been made famous for spreading and culturing memes.
5) Organic / Forced Memes: Was the meme spread peer to peer or was it astroturfed? Even astroturfed phenomena can become memes (however, just saying you created a meme and no one else knew about it does not mean meme).
6) Spin-offs / Sub-memes (Optional): Many memes spawn entire trees of sub-memes.
But please remember, that (for example) when the makers of DBZ said the “Over 9000!” line, they did NOT expect to have millions of people repeat it over and over and over again.
Well, I just found my new profile pic thanks to you. :D
>See Fridge Logic’s profile
>Me Just realizes he was Vulcan.
Way too damn soon. Right now, you’re trying to force this.