Location: Texas. Truly the most embarrassing thing about the USA, and that's saying something.
Joined Mar 06, 2012 at 12:15PM EST
If you came to thumb down my images or complain about how they’re already uploaded, most of them are just reaction pics that I put in a place where I can find them.
If you comment on my page, it gets deleted after I read it. Nothing personal, just how I do things.
CURRENT BAN STATUS: Not banned.
CURRENT LIFE STATUS: Has none.
CURRENT BASE STATUS: All my base are belong to CATS.
Zinedine Zidane’s headbutt in 2006, this in 2010. What will roll out this year?
They’re almost as good as political and religious arguments. (nostalgic sigh) oh, the good times that were had, trolling Conservapedia…
Did they use the Dolly Llama cheat, too? Seems to be the reason for the poor sewage and debt.
Well, the Fault In Our Stars currently has an 83% approval rating of Rotten tomatoes, not too far shy of Shrek 2 coming in at 89%. But of course, one of these is a timeless love story focusing on two individuals on the blunt end of society being in love through all odds. The other was the Fault in our Stars.
He flies the Serenity to save the Daleks from the Fire Nation.
You know how they say every time someone makes a joke about Gaben’s weight, HL3 is delayed? Well, The Gabezilla comment below just killed production, I think.
In that case, I fell victim to Poe’s Law here, so it would seem. Just going to point out,though, if you’re going to make a joke on the internet involving sarcasm, better make it blindingly obvious (such as including a *Sarcasm tag, or something). It’s not exactly easy to tell when you can’t hear the tone.
The Mass Effect 3 ending, too.
Certain leagues have diving problems (La Liga, for instance, with Neymar). But if you think that other sports don’t have this problem, just give a quick google for LeBron James flops.
Every sport has these problems. Everyone in America just blames *football (you spelled it wrong) because they don’t appreciate the sport 6.71 billion people worldwide prefer to their pitiful offshoot of rugby.
Yogi Berra said the original quote, matter of fact. “I never said half the things I’ve said.”
And 3D glasses?
Dibs on X, Z, and other Xtreme Kool Letterz. Now all the people who want to make an
awesome (terrible) name now have to pay me a $100 royalty.
Insert bad Arsene Wenger pun here…
Liking the OTP section. Didn’t know you were a League player, Pony-fan, and a RWBY fan.
X according to Y, then? I’m pretty clueless on what it should be called, too, but that seems the best option.
Please don’t make me have to explain the joke…
To answer all of your points:
1. Not everyone on this site is a brony. I want to say it’s even, but I’d probably be wrong, with pony being a slight minority to non-pony.
2. We don’t downthumb people to hell just because they didn’t like an episode. I’m usually one of the people to do this. Mine might get a couple of downthumbs, but most people just comment about it.
3. Reaction gifs always happen in fandoms. Just look at Spongebob, RWBY, or Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
4. Trust me, we know when we’re being trolled. You give them too much credit. We either ignore them if they’re pitiful, or if they won’t shut up or say something brain-dead stupid, they get down-thumbed and banned.
5. I help on articles. Doctor Who and Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Attacked may be the only two where i have actual editorships, but I help out.
6. Read the above; it goes with.
7. You must be wearing exaggerated reverse pyrovision goggles then, because while it isn’t all bright with flowers an rainbows, it’s certainly better than you’d like everyone to think it is.
I’m not mad, but you won’t take me at my word. I’m simply calmly shooting down your arguments the way Bill Nye did to Ken Hamm.
I heard Roosevelt didn’t die. Just bought an island in the Pacific somewhere. Every time a tsunami hits somewhere, you can bet he just did a cannonball.
Most times, people just use the image gallery for image hosting on this page. But this does just go to show how widespread it is.
The new game begins. Our Randomized HeartGold run stars aoooo and her level 5 Trapinch.
liberal_Genius will be here in 3… 2… 1…