Location: Texas. Truly the most embarrassing thing about the USA, and that's saying something.
Joined Mar 06, 2012 at 12:15PM EST
If you came to thumb down my images or complain about how they’re already uploaded, most of them are just reaction pics that I put in a place where I can find them.
If you comment on my page, it gets deleted after I read it. Nothing personal, just how I do things.
CURRENT BAN STATUS: Not banned.
CURRENT LIFE STATUS: Has none.
CURRENT BASE STATUS: All my base are belong to CATS.
X according to Y, then? I’m pretty clueless on what it should be called, too, but that seems the best option.
Please don’t make me have to explain the joke…
To answer all of your points:
1. Not everyone on this site is a brony. I want to say it’s even, but I’d probably be wrong, with pony being a slight minority to non-pony.
2. We don’t downthumb people to hell just because they didn’t like an episode. I’m usually one of the people to do this. Mine might get a couple of downthumbs, but most people just comment about it.
3. Reaction gifs always happen in fandoms. Just look at Spongebob, RWBY, or Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
4. Trust me, we know when we’re being trolled. You give them too much credit. We either ignore them if they’re pitiful, or if they won’t shut up or say something brain-dead stupid, they get down-thumbed and banned.
5. I help on articles. Doctor Who and Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Attacked may be the only two where i have actual editorships, but I help out.
6. Read the above; it goes with.
7. You must be wearing exaggerated reverse pyrovision goggles then, because while it isn’t all bright with flowers an rainbows, it’s certainly better than you’d like everyone to think it is.
I’m not mad, but you won’t take me at my word. I’m simply calmly shooting down your arguments the way Bill Nye did to Ken Hamm.
I heard Roosevelt didn’t die. Just bought an island in the Pacific somewhere. Every time a tsunami hits somewhere, you can bet he just did a cannonball.
Most times, people just use the image gallery for image hosting on this page. But this does just go to show how widespread it is.
The new game begins. Our Randomized HeartGold run stars aoooo and her level 5 Trapinch.
liberal_Genius will be here in 3… 2… 1…
Well, good news for some of us, we’ve just won the Other Game.
It’s like the Game, but whenever someone else loses that game, you win the Other Game (for the next thirty minutes, at least). So we’re basically all-but-instructed to go around making people lose one game so we can win.the other.
Goodness, this sounds strange to me for some reason.
Still pretty high-functioning, though.
You act like we’re the only fandom with those people…
Dude, the best humor is when people knock on themselves. I mean, everyone like Brian Regan because half of his jokes are about how dumb he was/is. On the flipside, godforbid Weird Al ever approaches Kanye West with the intention of parodying one of his songs. The fallout will be legendary.
So we had trolls go in and engage in cyber-social-justice-esque warfare? All because of a cringe-y tumblr?
Do you want me to link you to the Equestria Daily page in particular?
Gets butthurt at the mere mention of the word “Pony.” I was at a midnight showing of An Unexpected Journey. At the line “Get him a pony,” a guy actually raged and left the theatre. How sad some people can’t separate their anti-fandom from anything else…
Equestria Daily started this, with the help of FIMFiction. Most people did in fact realize this was a joke. Most, but not all.
There was something about the old one, though… I dunno.
I have to say, that finale felt very much like Korra Season 2’s. The lasers, the big battle, the end of the status quo (which, let’s face it, will be a finale norm from now on), and the turning over of a new leaf for the show.
Season 1-2 was from April to September, Season 2-3 was from April to November, Season 3-4 was from February to November, so Season 4-5 must be from May 14-May 15. This is gonna be a long wait…
Welcome back to the hiatus. Enjoy your stay.
As for the finale, there are no words to describe my current levels of OMGWTFBBQ. I think Season 4 just blew Season 2 out of the water completely (save for the premiere, which I still think S2’s is better). Well, now we get to sit around, write fanfictions, twiddle our thumbs, and see what will they roll out next.
Beaten to the punch by a guy a few rows beneath…
Guys, what if… what if with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Nintendo’s going to release…
wait for it…