Joined Dec 20, 2012 at 08:52PM EST
| || |
To be fair the Jewelry couldn’t be destroyed by almost anything but the Sword of Griffindor and that’s because it had Basalisk venom in it.
A small country in southern Europe is having ethnic clashes as we speak while the World super powers militarize, this is getting scary.
And Russia has been enjoying a real warm winter apparently.
Actually most of us don’t want it there either. How about the Rule 34 gallery instead?
Castles and palaces are a waste of money and often the sign of dominance over the people by tyrannical governments.
Besides the power in the White house is far greater then the power in any of the palaces of Europe ever was. (Besides the palaces of Rome)
Our castles bring joy, European castles are reminders of Tyranny and the subjugation of the working class.
This would look better if the eye had not been modified. Right Now it just looks creepy
The movie wasn’t half bad, the problem was it was a sequel, and as such had certain characters and ideas riding on it (Pun intended)
If it had been a completely separate movie I think it would have been been better.
Being a Malfoy sounds good.
Actually that’s not entirely accurate.
If I remember it correctly they want to get state out of all marriage rather then banning it.
Well to be fair if you were a homicidal maniac with a gun who had just shot two people would you really go to all the trouble of opening the window, grabbing a screaming child, dropping him out said window, walking out side to check if it was dead and if not proceeding to dispatch it in a brutal manner, or would you just shoot it?
Overkill to use the curse? Maybe, but it was simple, fast, and supposedly foolproof.
Uploaded an image to Frozen.
NO! I meant to hit the like button!
To raise the wages would mean prices would go up meaning and companies would hire less workers. A 15 dollar an hour wage is worthless to the unemployed and….
Awww who am I kidding, this is the internet, arguing politics is worthless.
I agree, I always found the talking bird sub-plot weird.
Kind of yea, Bard came out of no where and lucked out. The dwarves had sent a bird who told Bard about the weak sport but honestly I’m actually liking the way it’s going with the huge crossbows better.
I mean really if you think about it a normal sized arrow wouldn’t even be big enough to create a wound big enough to kill something his size in any reasonable amount of time.
You know it’s getting bad in the world when people flee America to reveal how corrupt the government is.
Nope, they were decoys.
Yea both. Besides it’s not like a fun poking at Christians Joke (Like Zombie Jesus, that’s funny and everyone can laugh at it.) OP is posting a direct attack on Christianity with no humor or fun spirit.
Now I’m not Butthurt about some guy I don’t know’s views on the internet but I’m still going to hit the down vote button because I didn’t like it, just like if I had liked it I would have upvoted it.
Where’s the downside?
This would be so horrifyingly bad and cross the line so many times that it would be the best thing ever.
Whether or not the Health Care bill is a good thing there are several facts.
1. The US government is in massive debt and can’t afford it, even if we took all the money from the rich we still couldn’t pay off our debt.
2. The US government rolled out Obama care in their usual efficiency, and by that I mean a circus monkey could have done it better.
3. The president lied to us about it to get it passed.
4. We are now being FORCED to buy into a program that was handled with as less competence then the Costa Concordia disaster.
5. Under Obamacare big unions, corporations (Basically almost anyone who has Lobbyists in Washington.) and the people who wrote it are getting exceptions and are NOT having to buy into it. Ergo they are making laws that apply to everyone BUT them. And that’s a very bad thing.
5. Even if the roll out hadn’t been so screwed up. (And that’s the government’s fault because they did all the planning and setting up the website and everything.) Our government is hyper incompetent and corrupt at things like this, I should know my family has been on Wellfare and gets Medicare for my brother’s life threatening disability.
It’s like they are they secretly feel that there is a God but don’t want to believe that so they make themselves feel secure in their non-belief by screaming it whenever they have the chance.
Like someone being in denial. (Just like some of those who scream loudest that they are perfect Christians can often have shaky foundations in their own faith.)
Stay in Middle Earth too long? IMPOSSIBLE!