Location: Jubilife, Sinnoh, except IRL
Joined Aug 25, 2012 at 04:49AM EDT
| || |
Because dark sides are cool.
What is this referencing?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ expand ur dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
“Draw me like one of your Kalosian girls”
Um….fatty. Fatty fatty….no-parents.
*Just as sketched…
I kinda feel bad for myself for laughing out loud (literally, I mean literally) at the Death Note variation but HAHHAHAA
I’m not sure if this is offending or just disgusting
Little did they know, the Yuri Monster was made from a large chunk of the fanbase on the Internet…
[pulls up picture]
This story > Twilight
I don’t like where this is heading.
That’s gotta be
the coolest Magical Girl I’ve seen
+1 Merge with Facebomb.
I don’t know this reference
Who’s on first?
Now you’re downvoting every comment of mine like a little kid. And as for opening a new tab when opening a reply, please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=461n6usFe-w find the comment that says “Era sarcasmo….. XD”, click “in reply to lucia palacios”, and enjoy as Google opens another tab of the same video.
As far as I see and mean, all of my points are pretty valid. And can you not bend my arguments to make it look like I support you? That’ll make the argument much more to the point.
“– is this a joke? I have said nothing rude or insulting to you at all. However, as I already said you started this with just
“Anyone that defends such a shit job should be considered an asshole…” then a snide
“I’ve never clicked on a username by accident, and it must be your mouse technique.”
“lol do u even read bro”
“nobody, wants to share a YouTube video on a site everybody hates. Except assholes.”
as well as frequent vulgarity and caps lock.”
well, I’d make a full list of times you sounded utterly condescending (including “I have said nothing rude”), but that’d be a full copy of all of your rebuttals. Remember what “condescending” means!
1) Yes. YouTube was NOT a SNS before, but Google came in, crashed the party, and boomshakalakapow! This shit happens.
2) No, my point is that the feature to respond to multiple posts is unneccesary and an extra block of code that is rarely used, if ever.
3) Remove the quotation marks. That just reveals how adamant you are.
4) Yes, but that’s not a G+ related point.
6) (which it did at least for me and you’re probably denying the fact because it makes your points shaky)
7) It’s just an aesthetic difference, and about as important as the like bar being blue. If it ate your likes before, it’s a whole different story.
8) That’s correct.
9) …which reflects how bad of a job Google inflicted to YouTube.
10) See above thread.
11) Not happy, but nefariously grinning and seeing how the forceful takeover of YouTube resulted in Google+ “growing”, while the growth of hatred is much more noticeable.
12) No. My point is that they even HAVE the option to use real names, which a majority of users never said they wanted to.
13) Which they don’t want.
14) Yeah, that’s a Google minus.
“Actually, they do. They want the comments to not be a cesspool of awfulness which they think will be curbed somewhat if people use their real names. They’ve been nudging people to do this for months. I’ve actually gotten less notifications about it since the new comments came in.”
Don’t you understand? People don’t WANT to use real names, not for anonymity but for privacy. And nudging people to use their real names against their will isn’t the best way to convince someone to join a social network.
“Apart from the fact that there are genuinely a few million people who use Google+ a lot and most of the hate is totally misplaced and ridiculous, this still doesn’t affect you. Untick the box and your problems are solved.”
THERE WAS NO SUCH BOX BEFORE and it was great like that. This fuckup affected me a whole damn lot, I tell you, my free will endangered by prohibiting me to post comments because I don’t want a piece of their shit.
“because one is a deliberate design decision and one was an accidental slip up that only affected a minority of people.”
I think you mean, one was an accidental slip-up that should not have happened, and the other is the subscription list.
“no it doesn’t. Your point was that the new thing isn’t that good. You said nothing about it being bad so I didn’t have anything to add.”
I seriously think you need to go back to grade school. I said that the new thing isn’t good -- in other words, it’s bad. You need to learn antonyms…