Location: The space between spaces.
Joined Nov 11, 2012 at 03:31PM EST
| || |
It’s okay, I got this.
Commented on 299.gif.
. . . The plant.
Commented on f04.jpg.
Demofeel. . .
HAS DEUX EYESBALLS!
Commented on 93a.png.
The horse goes “Jaaaames Baxter!”; what are you on about?
The verb is to breathe, not to ‘breath’.
Commented on GLORIOUS LEADER.
Mad respect for Big Papa Kim.
Incidentally in the DRPK, Year 1 is the year Kim Il-sung was born, making 2013 the year 102 in North Korea.
He’s so kawaii.
Commented on 264.jpg.
Would’ve been much better if they’d gotten ‘war-monger’ right.
Commented on 8f6.png.
Internet, where’d you get a hand-grenade?!
Commented on The Onion's Quvenzhané Wallis Controversy.
What? Is it wrong to call a guy a d1ck? I mean sure it’s an insult but it’s not like it’s gender discrimination or anything, so neither is calling a woman a c*nt.
Sometimes guys call other guys c*nts, I mean come on stop being so damned over-sensitive about gender it’s just an insult like jack-ass, douchebag or f***wit.
Commented on 2f8.jpg.
That’s actually really goddamn cool.
Commented on A literal wall of text.
Commented on d2c.jpg.
1. The original impossible staircase has been mirrored in this picture, thus making it possible.
2. The impossible cube is possible, again, you’ve got the wrong picture.
3. The actual devil’s tuning fork has 3 prongs, again you’ve got the wrong picture.
4. Those lines ARE different lengths, I am aware of that optical illusion, but in the instance that you’ve shown, the bottom line is considerably longer when measured.
5. Wrong picture for the table thing, try the elephant legs version of this illusion next time.
6. Get out.
Added a video to It Was A Good Day.