Location: Finland - Suomi
Joined Jan 30, 2012 at 04:28PM EST
I am mostly just surfing KYM and making comments (as you can see from the chart above).
I’m sorry if there is some mistakes on my English.
If you see anyone (eg. in Steam or YouTube) named “mrZalli” or “misterZalli” it almost certainly is me.
• Games (Who wouldn’t)
• Homestuck, Touhou
• Programming (Java is my strong suit)
• Vocaloid music (GUMI’s my favorite)
• Information technology
• Electronic music and dubstep (I like other kinds of music too) (Klaypex and Monstercat’s artists are my favorite)
• I also like Bobby Yarsulik, Savlonik and Capsule.
• Good grammar (But not grammar nazism.)
• Two’s powers (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, …)
Look at the plus sides:
Actually that looks pretty impressive.
The most popular meme is about loneliness and the second is about friendship.
This tells that we are pretty lonely people.
Babies born from watermelons?! Why nobody told me!
It’s not “I’m X and I find this Y.” but “I’m Y and I find this X.” ;)
“Have you heard his music?”
“Yeah I have his single.”
Made me lol hard.
He knows how to troll like a boss!
Pap shoosh brushie
“I told you about stairs bro! I told you dog!”
Added a video to Homestuck.
Andrew Hussie is the only person who could hit Slender man with a broom.
Uploaded an image to Homestuck.
The big man HASS the ball!
Sleeping beauty and the zombies
Now in cinemas.
He would be an awesome figure of rebellion, if he would speak.
- It can’t use Google Translate, only Bing, SDL and TransPerfect.
- You can select the times to translate: 8, 18 or 35 times
It looks like he just killed another character.
@Endless_Delusion We got robots. Close enough.
Or “MLHS:Magic is fake as shit.”
It has been three weeks already. I hope Hussie will update Homestuck soon.
Well, at least the carapacians won’t be hungry…
I for one welcome our new juggalo presidents.
@Cirno Because it is used also in the trolling.
You don’t have to but if you have read only first and/or second act you have seen nothing.
Anyway it doesn’t change the fact, that “Homestuck sucks” is just like, your opinion, man.