Sr. Forum Moderator & Community Artist
Location: Springfield Shrine
Joined Jul 19, 2010 at 03:54AM EDT
You have given the gift of Maids, I want to hug you. Well, I’ll give you the closest possible thing of AV’s hugging.
Well then. Finished Chugga’s LP. And dear god so much shit hit the fan it clogged the fan.
And I’m very convinced now that Xenoblade X can be nothing but a Prequel. Should probably keep an eye out for Zanza and Meyneth’s cameo.
4. Apply what you know with physical art and Spend Time Experimenting. But take advantage of being digital: Clean and Clean and Clean. Because unlike physical art, you can mess up a gajillion times and be able to recover the art without a mess.
5. Save often. No really, if you can set your program to automatically save every 15 minutes. If you can’t do that, then attempt to be vigilant and do it yourself. Breaking your focus for a few seconds to save will save you sooooooooo much headaches when your computer can and will eventually crash on you.
I could go on, but that’s the basics. Draw for a bit and if you have any more questions come back to me.
1. USE LAYERS. This is kinda universal for anything digital you do, but it will make your life sooooooooooooooooo much easier. You will also be able to gain really clean lines if you use a base sketch, open up a new layer and trace over it. At minimum I tend to use a Rough Sketch Layer, a Trace or Vector layer, one layer for each color I am using, and an additional layer on top of each coloring layer for shading.
2. Start with a DPI of 300 and downscale if you need to (I tend to draw at 300 DPI and downscale to 144 when I am done). Unless if your computer has low ram, your DPI will help your drawings look crisp when they are completed. It also helps hide some imperfections in your lineart. If your computer DOES have low ram, use a Vectoring Layer to trace your sketch. (Unlike regular sketching, you can up/downscale a vector losslessly.)
3. When Coloring, use a layer for each color you are going to use. And when you are ready to shade, add a Clipping Layer (a layer that will only appear on the layer below it) to save time on drawing inside the lines. Also, the color wheel and blur tools are your friends.
Ah, so not counting the paralogues chapters I think you are roughly halfway through the game. Alright!
Your Chrom right now:
(I guess he will get his chance another day)
Both Robin and Chrom are two of my most powerful units at the moment not including my Donnell (who quite frankly becomes the most broken character if you spend the time promoting him out of his useless phase). Actually my Robin has max stats in everything but Luck… yeah, second seal abuse and getting the Mjolnir Tome through Spot Pass now pretty much allows her to solo literally everything. I’m also the type of person who trained up Olivia of all people to max stats…. yeaaah I am immune to the grinding feeling for a decent amount of time but die instantly.
And Kayo Police has a biiiiit of an edge when it comes to Poison Cosplayers~
Hypnotizing, isn’t it?
Added a video to GiantDad.
The closest thing we got to that was when Marisa and Alice slept in bed together in the bad ending of Imperishable Night (doesn’t help they bicker like a married couple) and Remelia hugging Reimu from behind in Reimu B’s ending of Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil. Otherwise it’s all been very ambiguous.
Though while searching one of the endings, I discovered something interesting.
6 Ending 3:
Reimu gets Remelia into a strangle hold
Remelia: “OW! Careful! You’re Exposing Me to the Sunlight!!”
Reimu: “You could use the tan! You are sickeningly pale!”
Remelia: “I’ll vaporize before I tan! And if you breath it in it will make you immortal!”
Reimu: "Well… that would be bad.
Remelia: “It really isn’t, is it?”
Reimu: “Let me have about 20 years of it then!”
THAT’S why Reimu has never aged for 11 years!
Massive kudos to Artsy Omni. THAT is how you troll people.
For a second there I thought there was an official announcement for the DLC or something. But no… Leaks and Rumors…