Location: Under a rock
Joined Jun 14, 2012 at 07:26PM EDT
I never knew I wanted this crossover until now
Before you say I’m stolen their work, let me splain you a thing
Clickhole can eat a bag dicks
I liked it, the game’s atmosphere was engrossing but a 10/10 is a bit much
Holy fuck at 35 seconds
The Christopher Columbus story is actually interesting. An ancient Egyptian actually used math based on shadows and the position of sun to calculate the exact size of the earth as early as the 3rd century BC. And he was pretty damn accurate. Columbus wanted money so he could fund a journey to sail westward to make it to India. The Spanish didn’t want to give him money because based on the Earth’s calculated size, Columbus would have had to sail through an enormous amount of ocean to get there. Columbus believed the the earth was smaller than it really was based on some janky math and they gave him money out of desperation.
Good luck, I’m behind a private torrenting community. IP torrents for the win
I skip back and forth a lot and hate buffering, I like good quality, and I’m a busy man. I subscribed to netflix for a year and probably only used it for 6 months so I didn’t want to subscribe again and its the biggest rip off to buy that stuff on disk and they don’t sell drm-free videos. Besides, anime airs for free in Japan and they make most of the money off dvd sales and merchandise so why does it matter if I watch it for free?
I actually do think their opinion matters. I would have been disappointed if it was a 100% smear piece. This whole controversy has been showing who has a brain capable of looking up facts for themselves, and who wants to believe a bunch of sob stories. KYM’s gallery has been pretty one sided, but people can’t argue with what they see in it
Old comment is old but holy shit. That thing would give you carpel tunnel faster than ever before. And I love the gameplay footage from Half-Life
My Physics professor told us he went on a camping trip with his son’s scout group and in the morning all they had to eat was a raw egg and a paper dixie cup. Everyone filled the cups with creek water and cracked the egg into it and drank it. He filled the cup with water and dropped the egg in, then set it in a camp fire. In order for the cup to burn, it needs to be hotter than 100C, but the water in the cup can’t be hotter than 100C so the cup wouldn’t burn as long as he kept adding water and cooked the egg in the process
Lol. There’s a reason Linux and Mac OS supposedly don’t have viruses: less than 10% of all computers run them. The other 90% run Windows (and Linux has more drastic kernel updates that can “break” old viruses, along with old applications). If people are going to write programs to target people, they’re going to write them for the OS that’s on 90% of computers. And here’s the thing: 30% of all computers still run XP. That’s 3 times the market share of ALL OTHER operating systems. And that OS stopped getting patches and there’s plenty of Luddites to harass and steal from
Also, there is no “better” Windows. That’s why I use Linux. If you don’t want to pay for a new OS, I’d suggest you do the same
Enjoy your viruses and spyware
It runs super fast on desktops and laptops. Or you could use Linux which android is based on. I’d be using it right now if I didn’t need Windows to play vidja
Now there’s finally a word people can use to slut shame horny guys
IT WAS STORED IN AN EGYPTIAN VASE
As a Linux user, this picture is me trying to set up an email account on my sister’s iPhone
How did he hit the chimney every time…
Where’s the cleavage between the left 2 boobs? No no, none of this is adding up!
I don’t think you understand, because it makes money isn’t a good excuse in my opinion. Nobody should work free, but if you can’t afford to make the movie you want, then make a cheaper movie. Maybe the Expendables would have been great if they didn’t piss away their money cameos. Art > money. And not making enough money to fill a swimming pool on opening weekend, isn’t the same as not making a profit