Joined Jun 18, 2013 at 09:21AM EDT
The Doom comic will never not be amazing.
♪ “So happy togetheeeerrrrrrrr…” ♪
He’s buried his brother alive… Twice, thrown his father down a manhole and about a decade later trapped him in a meat locker, broke his bosses leg, broke a claw machine to help a kid get a prize etc..
…and for some unexplained reason he has an unhealthy obsession with torturing Pete Rose.
Yeah my mistake I meant 32gb.
Don’t worry he’s just using Beowulf instead.
Yeah, violent stuff gets through fine here now although some dumb some stuff with sexual content still gets censored here (South Park the Stick of Truth for example) because for some reason the government thinks we can’t handle sexual content but violence is a ok.
The price of shit is still ridiculous here though, PS4’s cost $550 for just the base console, the Xbone is $500 for just the base console (without the Kinect) and the Wii-U costs ~$430 for the normal 64gb system + Mario Kart bundle.
Damn I hate it when developers don’t include proper patch notes for system/balance changes and bug fixes, it’s going to take a while to figure out what’s actually changed.
On the plus side though hooray for the Smash series finally being able to have system/balance changes and bug fixes.
I WANT TO GET OF MR. RIDLEY’S WILD RIDE!
It’s an Archer reference.
Please tell me this is actually what happens and hasn’t been edited.
I need more animations to have realistic looking explosions for no reason in my life.
Sakurai: “YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT SMASH!”
“EVEN MY FAMILY! EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT SMASH!”
Alfonso: “Leave it to me!”
Uploaded an image to Super Smash Brothers.
Here’s the source for people wondering.
Rant Part 2
- The engine is new and completely different to both Melee and Brawl so we still have to adjust to the physics and there is plenty of potential for discoveries involving it.
- With the new engine and changes to characters there’s still plenty of tech to be discovered for characters both old and especially new.
- Finally perhaps the most significant of all is custom moves, which can drastically change the game and have yet to be studied in detail as standalone moves, combined with other moves and how they affect match ups against specific characters.
TLDR: It’s going to be MONTHS before we can start discussing tiers with any sense of seriousness.
Okay time for a little rant, because I’m really sick of seeing people make tier lists so soon.
As someone that plays a lot of fighting games with a competitive mindset/understanding, I just want to say it’s way WAY too damn soon to be talking about tiers. The game has been out for only what, 3 weeks in Japan? I can give a short simple list as to why tier lists right now are purely speculative and should not be taken seriously.
- We only just discovered new gameplay mechanics fairly recently in vectoring (the ability to slightly affect your knock-back influence after being hit) and a rage mechanic (your attacks cause a little bit more knock-back the higher your health percentage is).
- We still don’t know all the changes made to old characters and we don’t have concrete frame data for all characters in the roster yet.
- Lack of competition, there has been very few tournaments run for the game so far both big and small and the only ones there have been have been run in Japan under Japanese rulesets (where all stages except FD are banned). Speaking of which…
- Stages, we don’t know yet which default stages can be played on competitively, how different stages affect character match ups and which ones can only be used in FD mode.
Rant continued below.
[FINAL DESTINATION INTENSIFIES]
This show was my childhood, I’m amazed it’s taken so long for an entry about it to be made.
+1 Work. Then +9999 Confirm.
Uploaded an image to Dark Souls.