Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitter Expert
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
| || |
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-Follow the story of Skratch, a “Traveling Problem-Solver”, and his Iconisis partner, “The Unreadable”, as they go from town to town in the mysterious land known as “The Desert Range”!
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
What’s On My Mind
I’m in one of those moods because I keep getting reminded of Arrow which I hate passionately and I just want to find a friend who also hates Arrow so whenever I feel bad about it I can go to them and we can be supportive of our mutual hate
Added a video to Thumbs up for Rock and Roll / Believe in yourself.
Edited meme entry Thumbs up for Rock and Roll / Believe in yourself.
Created a meme entry for Thumbs up for Rock and Roll / Believe in yourself.
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY INTERNETS
I legitimately laughed at this. I never legitimately laugh at memes.
I think you’re turning into Drpepperfan a bit, Sweetie Belle :P
Your new avatar made me giggle.
The video of the day made me laugh out loud.
Sometimes I regret having affiliations with the furry fandom.
I SAID AFFILIATIONS YOU TWITS THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM ONE
Yes, but Russian Fedora has the spontaneous charisma that makes his so gosh darn lovable.
We all love you, though.
Whoops, hold on.
Y U NO MORE ACTIVE
There, that should fix it.
Someone needs to tell him that dropping f-bombs every sentence doesn’t actually make him cooler.
But UGH THE PAIN FROM THAT GROIN SHOT
You make me feel inconspicuous with your large number of friends and followers.
Y U NO MORE ACTIVE
Pony Rule 34: if it exists, there is a pony of it.
Comment spam, anyone? I’m pretty confident that’s what your walls are for on your profiles. :P
Anyhoo, good lookin’ article, and while I have no objections, I’ll let other speak as well.
Ugh, I can’t stand this guy. Yelling into a mic and poorly changing your pitch is not voice acting, it’s yelling into a mic and poorly changing your pitch.
Oh my gosh I can’t help but laugh.
Love it, but while I see that they’re are derivatives, shouldn’t this be an event for now?
Joke stolen from Super Effective.
OH MY GOSH IT’S SO TRUE
I CAN NEVER UNSEE