Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitterologist
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
I think Bradders is a pretty cool guy
Eh makes thread about fedora wearing atheists and doesn’t afraid of anything
You didn’t ruin Soulja Boy for me, you significantly improved it.
Thank you for summarizing why I don’t like Tumblr. Now to summarize why I don’t like College Humor.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like making reference to it, but I’m not sure if it’s big enough with just Power Girl. I’d recommend making the page a meme entry and expanding it to all variants of the “My Eyes are Up Here” joke.
The implications are rampant.
Rukario, why would you rez this.
>meant for girls
Do you even anime?
Wait, why is this under 9gag? Shouldn’t it be under Reddit?
@crashsuit this is a subculture page, not a meme page. It’s dealing with webcomics on the Internet as a section of interaction, not as memetic material.
inb4 DPF/Rebirth of the KYM Osaka army
I’m on episode four now. Same response.
So, I’ve just started the second episode, and all I can say is, “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?”
Well, I guess I’ll have to watch it.
I actually don’t know what FLCL is.
Better than the season 3 finale
Ha, thanks much. :) I’ll still be around here, so if you want to talk, I’m all for it.
I suppose I’m just disappointed. I put a lot of importance on writing quality, and making that big of a status quo change and expecting it to not have any impact on the story is, in my book, just plain bad writing. I’d be a lot more upset if I were more invested in the show, but really, all I feel about it is mild disdain that writing quality takes a backburner to sensationalism once again. It’s really Arrow all over for me, except that Arrow made me actively angry, since I’m a Green Arrow fanboy.
inb4 fap comments
>People being angry at Youyoumeme for no good reason.
Anyways, this little guy is adorable.
I was looking at the posts on my wall, and I saw that your avatar had changed. It looked like a Pokemon evolution sequence, so I got curious and came to your profile.