Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitterologist
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
I was expecting someone to pop out from behind the tree.
@iloveboxxy4ever and @Twilight Sprinkle: Fail Comments. There is a legitimate classification in KYM called “people”. It is for Notable people on the internet. I.E., this is a legitimate article. It was even written by the two most important entry researchers on this site.
You should slow your avatar down, so that every time we have adjacent posts on a wall, we hypnotize people with the spinning.
They’re dark matter nachos. They’re 300 times the cheesiness of regular nachos.
On an unrelated note, I’ve been playing too much Mass Effect.
Y U NO LET ME DOWN???
Uh, it stopped a good ten minutes ago. We’ve been eating nachos this whole time. Where on Earth is your mind at?
Sure, but you’re going to have to help me find an online program.
Guh, my life for about two months.
Edited meme entry Rape Face.
WELL PISS DRPEPPERFAN DEADPOOLED IT WHILE I WAS AT CLASS
Thank ye kindly.
YOU SON OF A BISCUIT YOU THREW OFF MY ENTIRE STRATEGY
Queen to F3
1. It is, in fact, a troll article. I’m just really subtle.
2. I’ve never had a deadpooled article, either.
3. You have been added as an editor.
I find myself questioning the origin, simply because some of the images you posted existed before the date you’ve listed as the formation date. However, this does have a great amount of potential.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS
Well, hello. Nice to actually see your wall. I do have to point out that, for people to see your replies, you have to post on their wall, not yours.
Welcome to KYM. Here, have a follow.
LIKE A BOSS
Pretty good, I was recently made a cartoonist for the school paper. Other than that, just getting into the swing of things.